Poll: How far have you been able to reach?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How far have you been able to reach during autofellatio?

Never been able to reach.
7%
Tip of tongue to tip of penis.
3%
Licked glans.
6%
Kissed glans.
13%
Lips beyond glans.
20%
Glans plus an inch of shaft in the mouth.
20%
Hit back of mouth and triggered gag response.
22%
Throat penetration.
8%

Total votes: 108

AlwaysCummin

Re: Poll: How far have you been able to reach?

Post by AlwaysCummin »

birdgunner2002 wrote:I used to be able to get both my cock and balls in my mouth at the same time...
Even more jealous! :) I dream about being able to do this. It's one of my deepest desires. (pun intended!)

PerfectCircle

Post by PerfectCircle »

I've lost some weight over the past few months. During that time, I've periodically tried to see how far I can reach. This evening, I licked the tip of my penis for the first time in about 15 years. This is great motivation to lose some more weight. I'd love to be able to again get the glans past my teeth, though I don't expect I'll ever be able to gag myself again the way I could when I was in my teens and early twenties.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, PerfectCircle! Congrats on re-establishing contact :)

Al

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

It's always fun (and exciting) to get most of your cock in your mouth and then stuff your balls in after. It for sure is a rare treat and one that I enjoy a great deal. If anyone has any video or pics of this activity, I'd love to see it. Maybe it's time I make a video of my own as well.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I've been self sucking since I was about 13, even before I learned to masturbate with my hand. In the good ol' days of my youth up until about 12 years ago, I could take all of my 7 inches, including my balls. Screwed up my back from pushing too hard about 12 years ago and since then have been trying off and on to just make contact again. After a recent weight loss, last night I comfortably had the head beyond my teeth! At the age of 50, I never expected to be able to be able to do that again! My back is feeling pretty good, albeit a little strained. I tell myself that I'm not going to push it any farther and risk re-injury, but as anyone who has done this knows, it's hard to stop going for that extra depth. Patience, moderation, and relaxation are key. Would love to feel the head against the back of my throat again.

PerfectCircle

Post by PerfectCircle »

I also am 50. When I was in my early 20s, I could gag myself. I last remember fellating myself about fifteen years ago. That was before I got married and started gaining weight. I've been on a diet and have lost several pounds. About twice a month, I'll sit on the floor and stretch to reach as far as possible. About two months ago, the tip of my tongue made contact with the tip of my penis. Yesterday, my teeth made firm contact with the tip of my penis.

Last night, during an intimate encounter with my wife, I was tempted to tell her, "Look at what I can do", and demonstrate that I can now lick my penis. I decided against it due to fear that she would freak out and end the encounter, but I expect I won't keep my secret from her much longer.

PerfectCircle

Post by PerfectCircle »

Okay, last night at the start of an intimate encounter, I warned my wife that I was about to show her something and that she shouldn't freak out. I then went into the plow position and licked my own penis. My wife didn't completely freak out, but she was clearly unnerved. We consummated our encounter, but she had gone from being an enthusiastic participant to lying there like a dead fish.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Wow that's unfortunate...has she said anything since then?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I can lick my bush with my dick in my mouth. I can take it all the way to the ballsack. I love it!

inflexible

Post by inflexible »

I have been selfing for years on and off.
I wish I had kept up with it because I was better at it when I was young. I see there being a number of stages if you like that I went through. The first is being able to touch the tip with your tongue. Next is to get your tongue all around the glands. Then to be able to get your teeth to bite the tip. The next stage which I didn't quite reach when I was young is to get teeth over the glands. Almost got there, sooo close. At that stage I could lick my balls though YMMV. Now after some time of abstinance I am back to licking all around the glands. Getting better though. These days I always cum and swallow. When I was younger I didn't swallow because it made me feel sick.

-Pieter

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Shamman wrote:I can lick my bush with my dick in my mouth. I can take it all the way to the ballsack. I love it!
shamman, you are one of *my* heroes! i've seen more than a few guys who can really treat themselves right, but your videos are definitely the top to me.

anxiously awaiting the next one,
hb