Poll: How far have you been able to reach?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

How far have you been able to reach during autofellatio?

Never been able to reach.
7%
Tip of tongue to tip of penis.
3%
Licked glans.
6%
Kissed glans.
13%
Lips beyond glans.
20%
Glans plus an inch of shaft in the mouth.
20%
Hit back of mouth and triggered gag response.
22%
Throat penetration.
8%

Total votes: 108

PerfectCircle

Poll: How far have you been able to reach?

Post by PerfectCircle »

How far have you been able to reach during autofellatio?

When I was young, I was able to get far enough that gag reflex became a problem. I trained that away using my finger. I had delusions of someday being able to throat myself, but it never happened.

PerfectCircle

Re: Poll: How far have you been able to reach?

Post by PerfectCircle »

Deep throat is the holy grail of autofellatio.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vpUHP_ ... fs7Y6_G719_

9inchselfer

Post by 9inchselfer »

Fortunately, I can get about 3/4 of my cock down my throat. Took a long time (started at 14). By the age of 19 or 20 I was able to get most of that fucker down. Would love to be able to take it all in one day, it's just a little large ;)

BenFlexible

Post by BenFlexible »

Most of the time I am able to get halfway down my dick and I rarely get close to base.
9inchselfer wrote:Fortunately, I can get about 3/4 of my cock down my throat. Took a long time (started at 14). By the age of 19 or 20 I was able to get most of that fucker down. Would love to be able to take it all in one day, it's just a little large ;)
9inchselfer, must you always be so tantalizingly transient in these forums? One day you leave a comment and add pictures, only to remove them in almost no time at all. Your talents are legendary and your cock is astounding. Is it so much to ask for a new video? :D
The dick you suck may be your own. :D

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

I can kiss and lick my glans pretty good on loose days.
IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0337.JPG
selfsuck 310109 (15).JPG
Others I can just lick at the tip. Rarely I can get deep enough to warp my lips around the glans and "chew" it with my front teeth, but that's only on very good days. I wish I could go deeper, I envy you guys who can get half the shaft in your mouth. perhaps one day, but doubt it.

But taking my load I can do any given day :)
IMG_0098.JPG

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Great pictures!

selfsuck92

Post by selfsuck92 »

On a really good day I have been able to suck all the way down, and I am about 8 3/4 inches. On an average day I can get about 6 inches down. My doctor says I am hyper flexible and that it was a birth defect LOL.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - thanks Strocker - hot pics!

Hey Freakboy - lets see some pictures and video! If you have a collagen disorder like the one I have - the thing that makes us hyper-flexi - you may eventually have some problems with your heart, so it's a good idea to get regular check-ups with your doctor. Enjoy sucking on the big, beautiful cock, man - we're a rare and lucky breed!

Al

selfsuck92

Post by selfsuck92 »

aleingang69 wrote:Yeah - thanks Strocker - hot pics!

Hey Freakboy - lets see some pictures and video! If you have a collagen disorder like the one I have - the thing that makes us hyper-flexi - you may eventually have some problems with your heart, so it's a good idea to get regular check-ups with your doctor. Enjoy sucking on the big, beautiful cock, man - we're a rare and lucky breed!

Al
I have tried a few times to get myself on camera, usually have a bad time getting the angle right. Thanks for the medical notice, will keep it in mind. And you enjoy it too :)

buddhaPIMP

Post by buddhaPIMP »

My best has been a little over 3/4's with the head a bit in my throat which works out well because with each squirt it triggers an equal swallow. It's a Feedback Loop - very zen like, giving and receiving at one moment. I've posted some vids here showing some good depth. I'm not hyper-flexible like some here, just a tenacious motherfucker.

Stevie

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I used to be able to regularly hit the back of my throat. There was nothing like the feeling of the tip of my penis pressing hard into the very back of my throat, on the edge of deep throating myself! Too bad I haven't been able to get that far in recent days. Losing my flexibility with time. Deepest I can go is about an inch or two past the glans.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

As of recent I can only get about half of my 7 inch dick in my mouth but just the other day I was feeling quite flexible and crammed pretty much the whole shaft down my throat and shot a nice load. Swallowed it all up since it was already back there. Gotta love warm days and increased flexibility.

selfdoer

Post by selfdoer »

Last edited by selfdoer on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

selfdoer wrote:All the way to my balls.
Jealous. :D

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

I used to be able to get both my cock and balls in my mouth at the same time...
Deep Selfer