new video(s) from happy boy

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

new video(s) from happy boy

Post by Happy Boy »

hey guys,

real life has been keeping me pretty busy and i haven't had a lot of time to spend in the forums in here, but i did manage to find the time to record a new clip which i posted over at x-tube.

i had really wanted to edge for a while and make a longer clip, but i was having too good of a time and only lasted about 15 minutes. i did have a couple 'close calls' from edging where i came a little bit without having a full orgasm (i had been at it for a while before i started filming). i was still horny though and went right into a second session for another 10 minutes or so.

anyhow i thought i'd let you guys know and pass along the links...the first is the whole session from the start right through both orgasms, the second link is a cut down version of the first half (up to the first orgasm, with most of the stroking trimmed out), and the last link is the trimmed down version of the second orgasm.

enjoy!

full clip: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=xBJAq-J649-
trimmed1: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=KJbwr-J149-
trimmed2: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=WKLXU-J449-

aleingang69

Re: new video(s) from happy boy

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot damn, Happy Boy - great to have you back and glad you found some time to make some new video! If you have time you should post the videos on here so people don't have to go over to xtube to watch'em - if there are any technical issues with posting them just let me know and we'll figure it out.

Thanks for sharing!

AL

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i'd be happy to post some more stuff here, but last time i tried it wouldn't let me upload anything larger than 16mb...you said you upped the limit from 50 to 70mb, but it kept telling me
The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 16 MB

let me try that again and see how it goes...

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

well, that worked! looks like it isn't limiting me to 16mb any longer. i wonder if the limit is still 50, or the 70 you said you upped it to...

i just tried to post one here that is about 57mb and it just crapped out it didn't give me an error message or anything...the page just reset and the file i was trying to attach was no longer showing under 'upload attachment'.

this one worked. it is 49mb, so i guess the limit is 50! i'll see what i can do about reencoding some of my vids down to that size...
20100315-trimmed.avi
this is from about a year ago...i had previously posted it on my x-tube account but it may be new to some of you.
(49.35 MiB) Downloaded 1735 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Happy Boy you are amazing - thanks for another great video!

Sorry for the upload problems and thanks for sticking with it! I'll do some tests and see if I can figure out what the real limit is - there maybe a server setting that I don't have direct access to that's the problem.

The new Solobuddies site that I'm just about to launch will have much better video capabilities, so stay tuned for that!

Al

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

Very talented!