Problem reching it... some help plz.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gay

Problem reching it... some help plz.

Post by gay »

Hi,
I have tried selfsucking, but I won't reach, even though I'm flexible (I'm flexible enough to put my leg behind my head :D). There's about a 1 decimetre to me to reach with my mouth to my penis.

How can I improve my flexibility so I'll be able to selfsuck?

seahorses

Re: Problem reching it... some help plz.

Post by seahorses »

Get your leg under your armpit and across your back. You may need to do some exercising and get yourself in shape, it won't just happen.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I am not flexible enough to put my feet behind my head, but I can self-suck. It is a different kind of flexibility. You need to be able to roll your stomach in. Think of bending not at the hip or the waist, but at the rib cage. If you sit down, try to move your head to your belly button. The first place you need to bend is right under the pecs.

-Pete

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

It took me a few months... I could lick my tip,... with my legs over my head....... once I learned how to fully relax though my cock slide right in.......

on some days, my cock would be several inchhes away... on others licking my tip was a lot of pleasure. I stayed at it and worked and worked and worked.

practice practice pracitce...

and even now, like this morning, I could only enjoy my tip and the first two inches... but this past weekend... the pleasurewas increadible. at least once a week its like that...

and for me, it is more about enjoying my own cum...... I wanted to be able to cum in my own mouth.... and when I finally got more than just the tip, now that was an awesome day....
Last edited by thedoctor on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Click on the "how-to" link at the top of this page and also search through the forums - there's years of accumulated advice from men who can here.

Good luck - let us know how it goes!

Al

self_chileno

Post by self_chileno »

I think the problem here is another. You are trying to make a position when you are not able to selfsuck yet.
There are some exercises you can do to flex up your back...and when you are ready....thats the moment when you can start sucking

cheersssss