Wideshot Selfsucker Scenes ?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

pretzelBoy

Wideshot Selfsucker Scenes ?

Post by pretzelBoy »

Hello everyone! i am kind o f new here. I have seen all of al's videos and some other selfsuckers. I used to be able to do some ss , getting past the head and using my tongue.
I noticed that when i watch ss videos i get turned-on by wide angle shots, that is, scenes where the camera 'backs away' and puts the performer in 'context' , showing the environment and surroundings , yet showing his act of self-love for all to witness. I have seen so many videos where the camera always does close-up on the action i have grown tired of them ... they start to look the same. Does any body share this view ? . I think i saw a scene like this in the video "because they can" , a dude doing his stuff in the middle of a pool garden. If anybody knows more scenes like this one please post ! and enjoy your stuff ! :mrgreen:

throbcurve

Re: Wideshot Selfsucker Scenes ?

Post by throbcurve »

Dude,
I am the same way. I want to see more than a dick going in a mouth. I want to see the whole guy.
I get tired of the vids that are just close-ups and no wide shots (maybe it's because I'm a film editor, I just want some variety in the footage.)
I'll go through my collection and see if I can recommend some for you.

Automan

Post by Automan »

I agree...! :wink:
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's great to hear what you guys like in videos. All of my videos include a wide range of views - from super close-ups to some very wide shots. I think Blown Alone has the widest shots - from 30 or 40 feet away.

You can buy the DVDs or click on the banner at the top of this page and watch them online.

Enjoy!

Al

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

Performing autofellatio is a thrill but being recognised not so much. I would love to do it so the viewer could see all of me, face and arms and body as well as my cock but its the idea that someone could be recording you or taking pics that puts me off- when i cam im just on so i can enjoy myself and for someone else to appreciate.
Being a straight guy makes it more tricky and not something id want people to find out about.
Only reason i dont- for me i like to watch closeup and long.

throbcurve

Post by throbcurve »

Here's a good one:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Uk8yc-J144-
lots of good angles and a variety of actions.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Throbcurve!
I don't know whether it's actually him posting them, but that video is of The Artist Formerly Known as Webcamboy/Webcamdude. It looks like new videos, so maybe he really is posting them himself, though there's one on there that isn't him.

Hey Booyah! There are plenty of ways to disguise your identity - ski masks, clothing to cover tattoos, etc.
We'd love to see you in action, man!

Al

apretzelfan

Post by apretzelfan »

Shamman, who can literally fold his body, said that ss had become so easy, that it could have been another person he was giving head to. In the same way, closeups may as well be two people as you do not see the contortion aspect of ssucking. Deep throating another guy is yawn, old hat, and boring. It is the god given ability, the training, the tightness of the bend, and the uniqueness of the performance that give the excitement and not seeing a dick going in and out of a mouth.. Look at all the hoaxed autocunniligus there are, which in reality is girl on girl. Everyone is seeking proof of the contorting/bend.

bigwhitemeat

Post by bigwhitemeat »

I made a not so close up vid. enjoy :O
Is it me or does xtube take forever to load?

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=z8q6 ... myv&page=1

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Its not you. Xtube prefbuffers 25% of any video. So depending on the length of the clip, that can take quite some time or only a few seconds. That link you posted there had maybe 3 or 4 second delay for me.. then some minor clipping in the first 10 seconds play back while the rest of the clip loaded up.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i've gotta say i disagree (but it would be a boring world if we all liked the same things!) from the first time i saw myself on video a little over 12 years ago, when i saw the part where i decided to try zooming in, i have thought "the tighter the shot, the hotter the shot". however i also found out that the big problem with tight shots is that when you are shooting yourself, it can be hard to get it framed right and it is easy to find yourself off camera (see my vid here http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FEdV2_S515_ for a good example!)

with that in mind, i recently decided to try filming myself in the 'plow' position (the 'front bend' usually works best for me, but i was feeling particularly limber this night). i couldn't get the camera close to me for adjusting the angle, and i was afraid of moving out of the shot, so i shot it wider than usual. i had done some color correction (the lighting wasn't too good) and cropped it down, but if some folks would like to see wider shots, you can try out the original!

slowly teasing myself (this is the end of a much longer session), and i got close a few times before having a 'hands free' orgasm into my mouth with a little more playing ending in a second orgasm. hope you all enjoy it...i know *i* did!
Attachments
20110116-last few min wide.avi
(45.02 MiB) Downloaded 2468 times

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Nicely done. Love the hands free blastage. You look like my friend JFT... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

THANK YOU, Happy Boy. Fucking amazing. I LOVE this wider angled video of yours and I hope you decide to do more of them in the future. That's not to say the close-ups aren't great, too, of course, but I really enjoy seeing a variety with the camera work. Great job! :mrgreen:

tom2000

Post by tom2000 »

found this shot online..

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Damn - when are the auditions for THAT cheerleading squad - I am SO there :)

That is hilarious and beautiful. GO COUGARS!!

Al