Video chat

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

Video chat

Post by seahorses »

Out of curiosity I had a look at the new video chat. It appears it requires you to be signed up to facebook or similar. Well being a facebook user, I cliked on that. Unfortunately, I share someone else’s Pc and, woops! it brought up their details instead of mine? I couldn’t find a way to alter it either, so I seriously hop none of their details gets caught up in this, I will find it extremely embarrassing if they should.

seahorses

Re: Video chat

Post by seahorses »

Okay, I've been back in and found how to alter it. It does seem like hard work though and looks like you're meant to have audio with it?

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

How does the video chat work on here then if your signed in to facebook?

Does that mean your profile and who you are is seen by others too? Bit unnerving, dont want people getting that personal.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey guys - sorry - I know it's not a great set-up, but you don't have to sign in AS anyone at all - at the bottom of the sign-in you can just click the button and it signs you in as a guest.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

The application on Facebook (if you do accidentally connect with your facebook account) can be removed via Account -> Privacy Settings -> Edit your settings (Under Apps and Websites) -> Click on "Tinychat - Video Chat" -> Remove App (to the right hand side).

Here is where to sign into the video chat WITHOUT connecting your twitter / facebook account..
Attachments
tinychat.jpg