Hotel "head board"...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

thedoctor

Hotel "head board"...

Post by thedoctor »

Last year I embarked on a mission to eat my own cum daily and get to enjoy my own cock...

Well, on my last business trip I discovered a little secret... the hotel I was staying at had a "nailed up head board"...

I flipped my legs up and hooked my feet under the edge.... I normally have to supper relax before my cock slides in my mouth... the leverage on that head board gave me just enough.... IT WAS GREAT...

I CUMMMED and CUMMED... and enjoyed every DROPPPP...

geting ready to eat my morning load...

thedoctor

Re: Hotel "head board"...

Post by thedoctor »

what a way to start a day...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - for those of us who prefer the Plow position it's always a special joy to find something solid we can hook our feet under :)

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

with the leverage, i could spend more time enjoying wraping my tongue around what I call my "trigger" spot.... and that is when it always seems my cum tastes so awesome... I relaxed a little so I could swallow without getting out of position and and then my cock just glided right back in.... loved it...

and when the volume of cum is more on the seccond orgasm... that is when I enjoyed it the most...

I call it.. second cum for the best pleasure... but I lost count and just enjoyed the pleasure... because I can't always get that few inches beyond my tip. love licking my tip daily and when I get beyoond that first few inches... its awesome stuff.... enjoying my cum is the bonus....

and it was awesome being able to wake up... thru my legs over... get that leverage and go to town for my morning cum..... was tough going to work... but great when the day was done...

figured out how to adjust my own bed this morning not quite the same... but I'll get it before the weekend...

cumdreamer

Post by cumdreamer »

You are describing the pleasuring moments so lovely... mmmm.. can almost feel your feeling. I did the same in hotel once - came 5 times during the evening. The last one was awesome when the thickest cum came out of my balls...

I am so inspired by your diary, hoping for more - and going to taste my cum right now.

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

can you post pics of yourself?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I've done this several times before. The headboard of a hotel bed makes a superb place to hook my feet when sucking in the plow position.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

Got it, just right... put up a board that has enough leverage. just above the bed... enjoyed my cock really good this weekend.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - if you're doing the Plow position having something you can get the right kind of purchase on with your feet makes all the difference in the world - keep doin' it, man!