edging along an orgasm anyone?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

edging along an orgasm anyone?

Post by Happy Boy »

here is something i have been trying to do lately, and it is something i haven't really heard anyone else mention in the 16 years or so that i have been roaming adult sites.

lots of folks are into edging and enjoy keeping themselves just below the threshold of cumming for extended periods (me too!), and i have seen/heard some of those folks push a little too close and cum a little bit without having a full orgasm (so they don't 'loose it' and can keep going. again, i like doing that too!)

so here is the different bit...a couple times i have been able to push *just* over the line into an orgasm, then back off just a *tiny* bit until it starts to pass, then increase the stimulation just over the line again, then back off a touch again, and so on. even knowing my body as well as i do it is hard to get the sensations *just* right (to not have a full-on orgasm or loose the orgasm that was building up), but i have managed to do it a few times and caught this one on tape.

i had been edging for a couple hours before this...i trimmed out about the last six minutes and compressed it enough to post here. there is a bit of me sucking and stroking working up to the end, then about 2:30 into it i take my cock back in my mouth and almost immediately start cumming. you can see it pulsing as i start to cum, then i just hold myself right along that precipice feeling the orgasm the whole time. each time i suck a little harder, rub my tongue a little more, or drag my lips a little further down the frenulum the sensation builds and builds in intensity until i finally can't take it anymore and have a huge finale to the orgasm ending almost two minutes after it started!

out of all the things i have done on my own or with others, this has to be one of the most exquisite sensations i have ever experienced in my life. i would say "i hope you enjoy it as much as i did", but i really don't think that would be possible, lol! (i hope you all like it anyhow :) )
Attachments
20110221-last 6 min(1).avi
edging an orgasm for close to two minutes
(48.92 MiB) Downloaded 2345 times

blacksunshineaz

Re: edging along an orgasm anyone?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Greate video. It looks like you're really enjoying yourself. I think this depicts what we all strive for. I've heard a lot of guys that have selfsucked say it isn't worth the effort but I think this video shows that it most defininitely is.

Thanks for all your contributions to this group.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome post and vid HB! I do that while riding dildos.. I can keep leaking for a quarter of an hour. It is awesome. If I ccould still suck myself, would not hesitate to do that too. :D Would love to get a close up of the cock throb. So, my request, do it gain but with a close up of your cock in your mouth so we can see the ongoing pulsing for as long as you can... :D Just need your nose lips and as much of your cock as possible. I guess a profile shot would so it best, but your arms would prolly be in the way since you use the C position in that clip... Hmm... challenges eh? :D Again, good stuff!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

in the mornings, when my cock is hard and pre-cum is flowing... I don't worry or so called edge... I flip my legs over my head... lick my tip and stroke....... when I cum to or thre times... I don't care......... I like my pre cum... but i like what i call the bonus round.... second cum.....

I savor then swallow my cum...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Happyboy - great post and another amazing video - you are one of the Modern Wonders of the World :)

Always hard to know if we're talking about exactly the same things when we compare our sexual experiences, but I think I do something very similar and it is only really achievable for me with the incredible subtlety of my tongue and lips stimulating my frenum/frenulum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_o ... e_of_penis - I've tried doing it with gentle fingertip stroking and it's just not the same thing. I've always thought of it as "riding the edge with my tongue".

I love to edge in other ways but this is definitely it's own thing - thanks for bringing it up!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

thanks all for the kind words. :) :oops:

TTZ: i agree about the closeup, but 1) i had just been asked to post some more "wide angle shots", and 2) it is hard to keep the camera in just the right spot when flipping upside down...i need to stay wide to make sure i don't wind up getting out of frame and missing the whole thing! maybe if i can get together with one of my friends that knows about my 'talent' while i am still in shape like this (it *always* comes and goes) i can get them to man the camera for a really good vid with some dynamics to it.

sunshine: i have often thought the same, and know what those folks mean. when i am getting back in shape, and can just barely reach (with a *lot* of straining) it hardly seems worth the effort...but when i get my flexibility up to the point where i can stay down longer without so much straining there is no question that it is worth it! i can do things to myself that *nobody* else has *ever* been able to do to/for me, and this is definitely one of them.

dr.: "i was once like you, grasshopper!" there was a time when i used to try to edge, but i just couldn't bring myself to stop when i got close to the orgasm. i said "fuck it, i will just suck it again (and again, and again...). during one of my 'off times' (when i couldn't SS), i finally got into edging and discovered how much better it could be...and the next time i was able to SS again, i learned just how much better *that* could be! i still like a quickie now and then, but i have never been able to have an orgasm as good that way as i do when i have been edging for a few hours first (and definitely never an extended one like this). :)

al: yeah, it sounds like you are talking about the same thing...all of the things i am doing to 'extend' the orgasm are just lightly pleasuring my frenulum...when i take it a little deeper i am dragging my lips over it...when i suck a little harder i am adjusting the pressure on it...and when i am barely moving my tongue over it, well that is just exquisite!

cumcurious

Post by cumcurious »

Great video! I wish I could SS like that - looks like a lot of fun.
I've dragged out my orgasm in a similar way before (without any SS). I posted a link to a video of myself doing it in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4541

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Happy Boy wrote:maybe if i can get together with one of my friends that knows about my 'talent' while i am still in shape like this (it *always* comes and goes) i can get them to man the camera for a really good vid with some dynamics to it.
It's a shame you live so far away. I'd be more than happy to help you create a video. I've always wanted to see another selfer in action and have been looking for ten years.