Cock and Ball sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssandsfwithgf

Cock and Ball sucking

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Does anyone have a good source or some links to pictures of self sucking of the cock and balls? It is one of my favorite things to do... trying to shove both my balls in my mouth with my cock in there too. It feels so good and I'd love to see some pictures or videos of others doing the same. Anyone else enjoy this as much as I do?

self22

Re: Cock and Ball sucking

Post by self22 »

yeah is great, i have to search if i have some pic like you say! i think i have it one ;)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It is a fun thing to do. I have a small mouth so I can't say it's super-erotic in terms of physical sensation but there's something hot about getting it all in there. Here's a few still from Self Sufficient - I think I look kind of goofy once I get it all in there, but it sure is fun!
Al
Attachments
SScockNballs0.jpg
SScockNballs1.jpg
SScockNballs2.jpg
SScockNballs3.jpg

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Awesome pics. Thanks Al. I can understand it not being so great if your mouth is a little small. I guess I don't have that problem, maybe, as I do enjoy it quite a bit. Doesn't get me off, but it is fun.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

slck201

Post by slck201 »

hi, watch mine too, i lick tip and balls
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=r1JCI-G539-&c=&page=1

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Awesome videos. I love practicing the same maneuvers. I love bending over and getting a ball or two in my mouth... it just feels so great to have a mouthful of your own genitalia. I should go ahead and make my own similar video, since I have yet to post any pics or vids like that, and have always wanted to. Keep 'em cumming.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Great vids! You don't know how badly I wish I could get my cock AND both my balls in my mouth! It's been a craving of mine for so long! Best I can do is lick my balls by themselves, though only on one of my more flexible days. Was able to get my lips to touch my balls a couple of times, which was the trill of my life! Just couldn't quite get past the threshold of getting one of my balls in my mouth.

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

Das mache ich selbst seit mehreren Jahren - das ist das Größte, wenn man dann im eigenem Mund kommt und das Zucken des Schwanzes spürt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!