taste?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Kwalker

taste?

Post by Kwalker »

Since I cannot self-suck (back issues), However I can self fuck! I just want to know and I've always been curious but what does your cock taste like? I mean, is it salty or does it taste the same as licking your skin on your hand or arm? I'm really weird about trying to suck another guy due to the health risks of strangers so I thought I'd ask here...

Self-lover

Re: taste?

Post by Self-lover »

I started out selfsucking when I was a teen. Your cock in your mouth taste no different than sucking on your finger. Although the precum is a nice treat, hard to describe but actually pleasant tasting. Cum is a different story because the urge fades right when I'm about to cum. I even looked up the ingredients in cum: vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, and zinc. Sounds like a multivitamin but I still have a hard try to swallow my own cum.
I don't selfsuck really anymore cuz it takes so much effort and then you're left with a sore back. I've moved on to fucking myself.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Mmmmm - tasty cock! I'm unlucky in that my penis was mutilated by a doctor soon after birth as is common in the barbaric USA, but lucky in that I was "cut loose" - they left a lot of skin when they circumcised me. If my dick is completely soft and I'm sitting down, about half of the head is covered with what remains of my foreskin. Even walking around I have a collar of skin that covers the corona, so I get a nice build-up of the natural substances that cocks are supposed to secrete. I don't think of it as smegma because it's never really anything but a certain kind of moistness, but I guess it is. When I pull my cock out to piss and pull the skin back I get a nice blast of cock-smell, and when I suck myself I definitely get a taste and smell experience that you don't get from anything but natural penis.
I'm a smelly guy in general and scent is a large part of taste so I definitely know and love a range of crotch smells/tastes that I get to experience in ways that men who don't solosuck will never enjoy.

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Im completely uncircumcized with lots of foreskin. So the flesh of my glans (head) is really sensitive and always tender. I wouldn't say raw, but to me, it definately has a taste that's different from my fingers. Its closer to when you get a blister or a sunburn and peel the dead flesh away. That exposed new raw flesh taste (minus any secretions). It always tastes a bit sharper. However, there is no pain involved. I have noticed that there is a taste difference from my cock to my step-brothers, even with both of us coming out of the shower at the same time. (He is circumcized.)

As for precum, love it. Tastes only slightly salty and kinda coppery. Like blood, only not as harsh. As for full cumshot... I'm extremely salty as I eat alot of red meat and cheese. Its definately an aquired taste. And mood will determine whether or not I swallow it. Its very weird. I can jerk off into my mouth no problem, but usually spit. The swallow reflex just seems to dissappear as I orgasm. However, if I only have little ejaculations without the orgasm (like when riding a big dildo) then I can swallow load after load after load as long as I don't have a really large orgasm.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

lonestar

Post by lonestar »

well bro if been stretching for about 2 weeks ''and i can lick my tip and lick my frenulum till i orgasm ''but so far the tastes is soft and addicting..

Xxthickdick90xX

Post by Xxthickdick90xX »

aleingang69 wrote:Mmmmm - tasty cock! I'm unlucky in that my penis was mutilated by a doctor soon after birth as is common in the barbaric USA, but lucky in that I was "cut loose" - they left a lot of skin when they circumcised me. If my dick is completely soft and I'm sitting down, about half of the head is covered with what remains of my foreskin. Even walking around I have a collar of skin that covers the corona, so I get a nice build-up of the natural substances that cocks are supposed to secrete. I don't think of it as smegma because it's never really anything but a certain kind of moistness, but I guess it is. When I pull my cock out to piss and pull the skin back I get a nice blast of cock-smell, and when I suck myself I definitely get a taste and smell experience that you don't get from anything but natural penis.
I'm a smelly guy in general and scent is a large part of taste so I definitely know and love a range of crotch smells/tastes that I get to experience in ways that men who don't solosuck will never enjoy.

Al

Old post but I wanted to let you know you can grow your foreskin back.....just tug your skin for 30mins a day with comfortable but high tension....just google "foreskin DTR" to see resluts of a regrown foreskin (should be second link but if not its one of top three).....also message me if you have any questions

mso_lucky

Post by mso_lucky »

Definitely taste different then my finger. Slightly musky and less salty, unless there is some precum.
As for swallowing, I always swallow when I cum in my mouth. When I came in my hand, I used to loose
the urge to swallow. However, I forced myself to lick everytime. By letting it stay in my mouth, even
when I didn't want to swallow, I got used to the taste and now I swallow every load. I crave for my cum.
I often get off, not for the fun of it, but to get my snack.