selfsuck shemale videos????

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

lonestar

selfsuck shemale videos????

Post by lonestar »

i have searched often thru the web for selfsucking shemale's but had little luck i downloaded full clips jamie coxx and liberty harkness torrents and some other asian webcam vids but im primary looking for libberty harkness on '''shemale strokers #42'' where she sucks her self in a black dress Any body have it or any other videos? thy will help motivate me

Musclehead

Re: selfsuck shemale videos????

Post by Musclehead »

There are about a half-dozen Thai lady boys who have videos out there. Check out several of the various "tube" websites on the net. I have found a couple dozen or so vids that are very good. I would say the Thai girl called "LongMint" is the best one. She has her own website, too. However, with as long a cock as she has, she should be self-sucking ALOT more in her videos, but she doesn't unfortunately. You can easily tell she can, though, if she wanted. She could be making much bigger money if she would have longer self-sucking vids.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Here's one trying hard just to get the tip! :D

http://www.sextube.com/media/69661/Shem ... ck_on_Cam/
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

Yeah I've seen her, she does a great job. On the site I found her, it was from a different angle (front) and they claimed she was an "amateur".
Uh huh....it must be why she's wearing sunglasses! :roll:
This industry can oft times be really sloppy in their primary directive....THOU SHALL DECEIVE.
I've been impressed with Al's site...seems to be very little of that (but the guy who claimed he was posting himself in self-suck and used the very pic that on the wiki page...jeepers. Still, Al must've picked it up because when I checked back here it was gone (this was around 2 years ago- work was insane and felt that since I'd always been frustrated at the lack of progress I'd be only driving myself crazy. Glad the career is gone!)

Alt.com was a blast while in Boston, but then I signed up for AFF when I hit Vermont- total mistake. Say hello to your new fantasy fuck buddy, Dick Bot)

seahorses

Post by seahorses »