Showing skills in person

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Showing skills in person

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I am sure that all of us who can do this act are proud of our abilities. How many of you have demonstrated or would be willing to demonstrate in person? How confident would you be to do this?

I've been fascinated with autofellatio since I was in my early teens and I think there is nothing hotter than watching another man sucking his own cock. I'd love to see another selfer in action and have been looking for some time. I've posted in the personals several times but have never got a response. If I ever got the opportunity I would be so turned on I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off my cock and I would stroke furiously.

Ziggurat

Re: Showing skills in person

Post by Ziggurat »

When I first figured out I could reach the tip with my tongue, I was too ashamed to tell anybody. But secretly proud. A few years later I showed my stepbrother, whom I fucked with on a regular basis. He was basically my first (and only) boyfriend, but I couldn't realize it back then. Anyway, round 15 or 16 or so, I showed him I could do it. He was impressed but weirded out for a bit. We didn't screw around for about 2 weeks afterwards... who knows.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

mso_lucky

Post by mso_lucky »

I've been secretly sucking myself all my highschool years. One day, during my senior year, we went on a day trip and I was asked by a bunch of guys on the bus if I could do it. People wondered because I was a gymnast and very flexible. But when you're a teen who is attracted to girls and not boys, and you do this thing to yourself you kind of get confused about your sexual orientation. Knowing how people treated gay guys in school back in the day, I just simply denied it. But I wondered if they all believed me.

I've always wonder if I was alone, if it was "normal". Have I said yes, would I have been tag as gay ? Would I have been asked to perform ? What if I did ? Would I have been asked to suck theirs too ? With my love for cum, would I have ? Many questions left unanswered.

In college I did it a few times in front of my girlfriend. She envied me sometimes for being self-sufficient! Anyhow, years later, I showed one of my girlfriend. She was turned on by it and the next time she joined me. How cool was that! But I found that not all girl feel this way. Depending on how the subject is brought up, you can judge what kind of respond to give.
Last edited by mso_lucky on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

@mso_lucky- I can relate to a lot of what you have said. Being straight ive had the same thing occur, the confusion on sexual orientation and the wonder if it was accepted as being normal how would people take it if you could, would they stereotype you and maybe even expect things. How far would i be willing.
Many questions left unanswered.

Ive told and eventually shown one girl (after a year when i 1st told her). Haha i was tactile bout it tho, like i i didnt just spring it on her or she caught me in the middle of the act; she asked and so i showed. Her reaction was probably not as bad as what ive read (woman running out the room screaming ''your a freak!!'', sounding like the worst) but she wasnt thrilled by it. Made her feel insecure and who knows what else ran through her head.
She said i looked like i got more excited and harder than i ever did with her and her thoughts upon initially seeing me do it was as she told me... 'Ok, never seen that before. Moving on.'

*sigh* would have been nice if she more positive and didnt get insecure (i reassured her i love what she can do but to no avail) and got into it with me.

On the topic on hand, yeah i think it would be hot to show someone who really did appreciate it in person. Got some curiousities myself on what it would be like to suck someone elses but then i dont find guys attractive. Alas

ILSARC

Post by ILSARC »

I would love to meet with people who are interested in selfsucking, sounds like an awesome idea :D

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I think I would be very confident about showing off my capacity with interested people. It is almost artistic, and should be admired! ;p

paselfer

Post by paselfer »

I have this growing fantasy to ss with other selfers or with somebody who really gets off on it. I suck myself often but put my dick in my mouth almost daily to check my flexibility.

fredrickj

Post by fredrickj »

I have another spin on this. Where are all the selfsuckers out there? I'd think this forum would have a lot more readers considering its reach over the net. I'm in Sacramento CA and have looked for posts of someone else interested in selfsucking on Craigslist and haven't seen anything in over a year. They are out there to be sure. Its just not many who have resolved the issue with themselves and can live with sucking their own cock or jerking into their own face.

My guess is a fair percentage of men at some time either try to suck their cock or at least go head over heels and dump a load on their mouth or face. Then feel "abnormal" after the sexual energy subsides. They may never do it again or so seldom it pretty much is not part of their sexual lives.

Me, well I enjoy no sexual activity as much a licking my own cock and slowly edging a partial load into my mouth (a full load when I lose control). I say partial since that allows me to keep the sexual energy alive and carry it into the next session later that day or the next. Control is the thing. On that note I have had doubts about hooking up with someone else interested in ss. A lot a variable and unpredictable elements pop up meeting someone else. The control and total focus may be hard to realize. Still, I would think it would be interesting to at the very least meet someone in person who either loves to suck their own cock or loves watching someone else do it. So.......... If your ever in Sacramento, hit me up.