Negative solosuck??

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selfsuck28

Negative solosuck??

Post by Selfsuck28 »

Has anyone else read these.
Ive typed in searches, say, 'solosuck stories' and come up with sites where people discuss what would it be like and if you could, would you do it; suck your own peanis.
You get the usual talk about it being 'gay'. So thats nothing new, not neccessarily negative (outside of the slandering) but if your straight its a stereotype used often that can be frustrating.

Its more the comments about people claiming they have actually done it. They say they have only done it once and it put them off, either because it 'wierded' them out or usually it hurt their backs. Worse, guys say they felt ashamed and disgusted with themselves and didnt think it was worth the effort. Wtf?!
Ive often thought its just people trying to show off (implying they are well-endowed) and that really they have never done it.
How could they have? its like a dream when you first can.

Personally ive never thought of it as a bad thing at all. When i first licked the tip, i was amazed and wanted more, kept going till i could fully suck the head, and now can get more than halfway down, making myself cum using just my mouth. Feels great and if im careful and dont over-do it, i usually avoid hurting my back and can just enjoy.

Whats the take then?

aleingang69

Re: Negative solosuck??

Post by aleingang69 »

People are weird and people are even weirder about sex :)

I think all of your guesses are probably right - some guys are just bragging, some tried it, actually got somewhere, and freaked themselves out; and some are still doing it but won't admit that they love having a cock in their mouth, even if it's their own.

We know what we love and we're not ashamed - that's a beautiful thing.

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

Well said Mr Eingang.
Thats something that i think does seem to be a theme with some of these 'supposed' autofellatio guys; that it freaked them out having touched their peanis in a manner outside the norm of using their own hand.
They couldnt figure out what it meant (doesnt need to mean anything outside of fun), that all of a sudden their personality and sexuality was in jeopardy. All they have done is added a new dimension to how they can masturbate, who doesnt like that. If it leads to other curiousities then fair do's, play with it how you feel you can.

Guess if everyone could do then no one would really bother the same. Alas, we are of a special minority. At least so it seems. Makes you wonder just how many guys actually can or have done it and just dont like owning upto it.
Maybe that 1% is higher in reality.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I was so horny the first time that I tried it, I didn't care about how gross it was. It took me a while to try my cum for the first time, though, and I think too many men associate cum with sexual pleasure to understand the craft that goes into using lips and tongue to masturbate. As I've said in other posts as well, I believe that the real pleasure in autofellatio comes in being able to suck a penis, not of having a penis sucked on; it certainly isn't many people's thing. Think of all of the women who are not interested in experimenting orally. Perhaps the idea that men automatically are interested in oral sexual satisfaction is the mistake.

- Pete (Ganymede Troy)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, I think the indie movie Short Bus actually did more to hurt solosexuality than to benefit it. I've seen it twice and it really irks me how its advertised as a movie that celebrates sexuality, but everyone portrayed in it seems to come off worse for wares. Ah well. At least I didn't spend $ on it.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat