OH my god.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mrgoodnight

OH my god.

Post by mrgoodnight »

I cannot believe i am writing this, i've licked the tip both soft and hard! After two years of stretching from being the most inflexible person in the world (in 30s now) UNBELIEVABLE. thank you for all the tips in the forum. I honestly thought i never would.

aleingang69

Re: OH my god.

Post by aleingang69 »

Hell yeah! That's GREAT, man - we love a success story.
How about a pic or 2? Love to see you in action!

Al

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

As a "hard-gainer" I know the frustration of waiting! Congrats and keep on enjoying!

mrgoodnight

Post by mrgoodnight »

cheers guys, if i get a bit further then I will sort some pics. It really was a challenge but it should give others hope!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Congrats! Way to keep up the determination! Glad to see it paid off! Incredible, isn't it?

mrgoodnight

Post by mrgoodnight »

oh hell yeah, amazing. now though i need more. how do i make some big gains from here? how long did it take everyone else for the next leap?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

It took me many years from the time I first licked the head till when I was able to get a significant amount of the shaft in my mouth. I'm talking probably 6 to 8 years worth of practicing and stretching to get to my deepest depth (4 solid inches deep in my mouth).

The key is not to rush it. You have plenty of time to enjoy some deep self sucking if you take it nice and slow now.

What helped me during those years where I couldn't reach very far was to try to think of other things that would get me off, like cumming in my mouth and swallowing (if you're in to that), so that it was just as exciting and pleasurable of an experience, even though I wasn't self sucking very deeply. Do whatever gets you off so that you have a great, enjoyable time during these early days when you're still gaining flexibility. Just don't rush it so you don't mess up your back!

mrgoodnight

Post by mrgoodnight »

I'm addicted. Its a shame I can only get there with such effort but I can only imagine how much Fun you pros are having!!! :) I'm getting there using the plough and walking down the wall technique. I can now sort of suck the very tip. I have a couple of questions I hope someone can help with. 1 is that all my bend comes from my lower back does anyone have a good weighted stretch for the upper back?

2 is how long should I leave between full stretch sessions for the best improvements?

Thanks again!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

The plough out to be doing your upper back? If not, while lying in the position, try pushing your feet further away from you, so that the bend is concentrated on the back of your upper shoulders and neck. Then walk your feet back towards you, keeping your knees as close to the floor as posible; so that all your spine, or as much as posible, gets a bit of action. Do it back and forth for twenyt minutes or so. Also, while sitting in the ‘C’ position, push your chin into your chest and with your hands behind your head, pull it down towards your stomach. Concentrate on perfecting the positions and forget about selfing while doing them. Di it on a daily basis. If that’s not practical, then as often as you can.

mrgoodnight

Post by mrgoodnight »

every day, OK! That's some great advice, and I can already see how that will make a difference.

Thanks