For those who can go deep, a question...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

gebro

For those who can go deep, a question...

Post by gebro »

When not performing for a camera, but SS'ing for your own pleasure, do you naturally, and instinctively, go as deep as you can when you cum, or do you prefer to pull back until there's only the head in your mouth?

I would imagine there's a difference in the experience, but unfortunately I'll never know by myself! :(

ssandsfwithgf

Re: For those who can go deep, a question...

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I usually go about as deep as I can (not quite balls deep)... usually feels the best. And it's easiest to swallow my load that way. I guess it can depend but it's most often fairly deep when I cum.

james89

Post by james89 »

I don't like the taste
But when I do ive generally just kept my mouth on the head
Easier to get it all that way

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

For me, I usually pull back until just the head is in my mouth when I cum. The reason is threefold:

1. I'm tired by this point (because I've usually self sucked for an hour or more) and I want to relax a bit when I cum, rather than keep putting pressure on myself to go deep.

2. I like the stimulation on the head of my penis while I'm cumming.

3. I LOVE the taste of my cum, and pulling back just a little helps taste every drop!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

yes, they are different experiences...each exquisite in their own way. i have had nights when i was able to comfortably hold just the head in my mouth and tease the hell out of the end of my cock for extended periods, but the few nights that i have been able to get it deep enough to gag on it were pretty darned good as well! ;)

i don't think i would pick one as more pleasurable over the other, and i don't know if nature or instinct enter into it...it is just whatever my cock happens to demands from me at the time, lol!

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I love it when I am about to cum because my cock gets rock hard, and I always want to gag on my cock when I cum. The deeper I get it, the harder I cum. And when my cock is really far in my mouth, the cum just shoots into my throat and I don't even need to swallow it since it's forced in.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I usually try to hit mid-dick. My circumcisiion scar is sensitive, so I like to land my lips there, and use my tongue on the head.