I'm no longer able to do it

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Neo1986

I'm no longer able to do it

Post by Neo1986 »

Al, you said that if you are younger, you are also more flexible. When I was 13 was able to suck myself. Now that I am 18, I can't seem to reach my cock anymore. It's maybe for my age? what can you counsil to me?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Hey, I was able to lick it when I was 13 but stopped. When I was in college, I tried to do this again and was around 14 inches away from making contact. Over time though, I was able to get back to making contact and get the head in my mouth on a good day. You just need to work your back, leg, and neck muscles, as typically they don't get stretched out enough to let you do this. I make take you a while, but it will be worth it. There are exercises in the "How To" link at the top of this page. Check them out. I think you will find them quite useful.

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I agree with BlackSunshineAZ, you are about the same age that I was when I started. Anything worth doing right takes lots of practice. Follow the stretching exercises in the "How to", but a hot bath and an empty stomach also work well for me. Above all, go slow and don't injure yourself. Pulling a muscle or worse will only delay or even end your quest.

Elrond

do everything while your're still young

Post by Elrond »

You don't know how young you are!

Start doing yoga, and having sex all over the place. See the world before you have a job. There's no saving for later--there is no "later".

If you start stretching now (while you're just 18), you'll be down to your pubes in 3 years.

Also: stop eating sugar and vinegar and stop going to the dentist. Don't let them talk you into a root canal. I've had an absessed root canal since 1990, but no other problems since I took the acid and sugar out of my diet.

Be persistant, but take it easy and don't wreck anything. Breathe.

There's all the advice I'd give to myself at 18.
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

a little off topic, but...

Post by Guest »

Hey elrond,
As you can see in some of my videos, I have terrible teeth and I've had MANY root canals. I had an infection above one of them, right up against my sinuses for almost ten years; had surgery and other western med. bullshit all to no avail. The thing that finally cured it? Eating raw garlic. Not even that much: I ate a small clove, raw, every 2 or 3 days for a couple of months and it was gone, like magic. And garlic is really good for you in general. I still eat a small clove every few days, just toss it in my mouth and chew it up and swallow it, chase it with a galss of water and a bit of some other food to get the strong taste out of my mouth. If I eat it every day it bothers my stomach, but I've never had any problems with it giving me garlic breath.
Just had to share this with you because I've ben there and I know that that kind of low grade infection makes it hard to stay healthy in general because your body has to waste energy fighting it 24-7.
Try some garlic man!
Al
P.S. here's a picture to make up for the off-topic nature of this post.
Attachments
allook.jpg
allook.jpg (20.31 KiB) Viewed 15557 times

Neo1986

Post by Neo1986 »

Another thing... Is it normal that the wire between the foreskin and the head isn't cut at 18 years old? If no, what can I do?

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Neo1986 wrote:Is it normal that the wire between the foreskin and the head isn't cut at 18 years old?
Not sure what you mean by "cut." Are you talking about your frenulum? (See illustration at http://www.tantra.co.nz/lingam/frenlum1.jpg .) If you're uncircumcised, nothing should be "cut" at all.

Neo1986

Post by Neo1986 »

Till yesterday i wasn't able to see the full head of my cock. But now it hurts. Yes, maybe the frenulum is too short.

Post by Guest »

It sounds like your foreskin may be too tight. I don't have a foreskin, although my partner does, so I can't really speak from experience, but maybe you need to work on stretching it. Perhaps an uncircumcised member of this forum can give you better advice than I can.

chpoof

This is from me

Post by chpoof »

Anonymous wrote:It sounds like your foreskin may be too tight. I don't have a foreskin, although my partner does, so I can't really speak from experience, but maybe you need to work on stretching it. Perhaps an uncircumcised member of this forum can give you better advice than I can.
This was from me, by the way. I accidentally posted it without signing in first. :oops:

Neo1986

Post by Neo1986 »

I'll try

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

Hey Neo,

I’m uncut too and when I was younger then you are now I had problems pulling my foreskin down too. It was never a problem when my cock was limb (if you have problems pulling it down on your limb dick, you should seek out a doctor since your foreskin IS too tight) but when I was hard and tried to pull it down it really hurt. Over time it slid down more easily (guess due to all that masturbation….heheh) and eventually I had no problem pulling my skin down on my fully erect member. Today I LOVE to play with my foreskin, heightens my orgasm by a million times :D

But you should be aware that there are many variations on uncut cocks. Some can pull their foreskin down and their meat will look like a cut penis wit almost no trace of the foreskin, others (like me) can’t pull it down entirely and the foreskin basically wraps around the base of the glans.

So, go and jerk off a lot and make it a habit to pull down foreskin as far as you can. Over time you’ll be able to pull it when ever you feel you want to.

Elrond

let it stretch out

Post by Elrond »

Neo,

Watch out! American doctors will always talk you into circumcising at the drop of a hat.

The fremulum should always be there to snap the skin back over the head. (this is the part I never get back in the restoration process)

But if the hole at the end is too small for the head to fit through, don't panic. it just takes some stretching and patience. Shove marbles in there or whatever it takes.

chpoof

New forum?

Post by chpoof »

Watch out! American doctors will always talk you into circumcising at the drop of a hat.

This is true, although I think the tendency toward male circumcision isn't as common as it used to be. It's certainly a highly debated topic.

My partner was one of the lucky ones. He wasn't circumcised as a newborn, and even when he had some problems with his foreskin as a little boy, the doctor he saw didn't circumcise him either. So I have the pleasure of enjoying a fully intact man whenever I make love to him. :D

I'm wondering if it might be possible to create an "Off-topic" forum for discussions such as these. Even though they don't relate to self sucking or self fucking, they are issues that we as men deal with, and they do relate to our sexuality. What about it, Mr. Moderator? :?:

Post by Guest »

Check out the new "Men's sex-stuff forum" for non-self-suck, non-self-fuck but still sex-related issues and questions. Ask and you shall receive! I'd be happy to see some more discussion about circumcision-related issues on there.
Al