Question for anyone and everyone?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssandsfwithgf

Question for anyone and everyone?

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I am curious as to how many people classify themselves as straight, gay, or bisexual that perform self sucking and self fucking activities. I don't know how to put up a poll but if everyone could just answer and explain a little, I would appreciate hearing from all.

I personally consider myself straight even though I love sucking my own cock and have even self fucked. I even enjoy watching other men do the same but would never be in a relationship with another man. I self suck with my girlfriend (as we share my cock) but would probably enjoy a three way with another man or woman. I am quite certain I would only suck another man's cock in the rarest of occasions and would never have anal sex with another man. As you can see, I feel I don't fit into one category and that is why I am curious of others on this forum.

Ziggurat

Re: Question for anyone and everyone?

Post by Ziggurat »

I dub myself a solosexual. Infact, I even went on TV and coined that term. It's also one of my email addy's for MSN. solosexual@live.ca :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I am straight and enjoy relationships with women very much. However, I do enjoy intimacy with myself very much as well, including self suck, drinking my own cum, etc. I have no desire to experience this with any other man, just myself.

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

I used to consider myself straight, but was constantly curious about sucking a cock other than my own. Well, I have blown three guys (in MMF threesomes), one was black with a huge cock, and I loved it. Sharing another man's cock with your girl is an amazing experience. So, to answer your question, I am Bi, and love it. I am glad I satisfied my curiosity. Sucking cock is not as good as eating pussy, but I really do like it!
Deep Selfer

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

Hey, this is enlightening. Surprised to see a common theme amongst the guys here.
Im also straight and can perform autofellatio. I have this curiousity to suck on someone elses peanis too.
This feeling has grown since i started sucking my own for over 10 years. I love sucking my own, and enjoy having my peanis in my mouth, find it odd woman dont like it more, but maybe its cause i know how could it feels and enjoy the whole sensation of it.

Think only way i would suck a guys peanis would be if it was a safe 'glory hole' sort of situation, so its only the peanis but not the guy or maybe if he was wearing one of those head to toe lycra suits and only his peanis was on show.
So yeah, straight but with some bicurious tendencies.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Artificial social categories like straight/gay/bi are useful in some ways but if they start to make you feel bad about yourself and what you do it's time to dump them. We're men, and as men we all know that the vast majority of us are pigs - we want as much sex as possible; we love our dicks and our orgasms. If you can ignore the labels and follow your desires in whatever way feels safe and sane to you then you are a lucky, liberated. man.

Relax and enjoy!

AL

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Thanks to all for the responses so far. Great to hear. And thanks to Al, for the good point. Makes great sense. I do have to agree.

fredrickj

Post by fredrickj »

"We're men, and as men we all know that the vast majority of us are pigs " Hilarious Al. And so on point. Given my preferences they are: 1 - selfsucking, 2-sucking another guys cock (young smooth and slim) 3. anal sex with women, 4. anal sex with men (women's asses are generally hotter), 5. pussy.

I love it all like a pig. But playing with my own cock is the best since it gives me the most control and hence the most intense sexual experience. I love edging for extended periods and dropping a long slow dribbling orgasm , usually several, into my mouth and you cant really do that with another person.