Be careful and don't over do it, just learned my lesson.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Spektrum

Be careful and don't over do it, just learned my lesson.

Post by Spektrum »

I've been getting closer and closer but my progress has come to an abrupt halt. I got carried away last night and sprained my lower back.

Looks like I'll be out of it for a couple of weeks.

Be careful!!! Especially in the plough position.

The Artist

Post by The Artist »

Sorry to hear that. I have done the same a couple of times.
I get too excited and dont wait till I am properly warm.

Hope you heal soon.

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I think most of us have overextended ourselves doing this, especially those in the more elaborate positions (C, X, Plough). I find a long stretching session with yoga or whatever PLUS a warm bath/hottub afterwards helps loosen up prior to ss. Not too hot though, I almost passed out from heat stroke after my bodys core temp got too high after a bath. Had to sit in front of a fan and drink real cold water in a hurry to get back to normal. I was real worried. Live and learn. Has anyone found that they are less flexible in the winter? It gets cold where I am and the weather seems to inhibit my range of motion.

Spektrum, I heard putting epsom salts in a warm bath is used by athletes for sprains/muscle pulls or other similar sports injuries. Helps the healing process, though you still have to take time off to heal and try not to overdo it again. Has anyone heard of this?