new happy boy clip, hot off the presses ;)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

new happy boy clip, hot off the presses ;)

Post by Happy Boy »

hmmm... i tried to upload this friday night, but apparently it didn't go. let's try again.
---
i had a chance to record a little wednesday night/thursday morning, and thought i'd post the last few minutes for y'all. i had been playing for a couple hours before this, but included here are some edging (including getting a little too close and cumming just a little), some ball sucking, including my first time on film sucking both of my balls and my cock at the same time (just for a few seconds...i can do it sometimes, but it isn't easy!), flicking at my frenulum with my tongue, some nipple play, and some afterplay as always, lol! it wasn't planned that way, but i guess there is a lot of variety in those 7 minutes. :)

enjoy
20110707a last7.avi
(50.1 MiB) Downloaded 2170 times

aleingang69

Re: new happy boy clip, hot off the presses ;)

Post by aleingang69 »

Hell yeah HB - you are a fuckin'(suckin') phenomenon! Incredible action and great footage, as always.

Love the oral attention for your nuts and the cum-greed when you spill that small load and just have to lick it right off of your sac.

There's a moment where I thought you might do one of my favorite things: using my piss-slit to stimulate my nips. Do you do that, or lick and suck on'em?

Have you tried shooting video with a tighter mask - like a balaclava? I think it'd look great.

Sorry for the upload trouble - if I can ever get all of the bugs ironed out of the new forum system I'm working on it'll all be much easier!

Thanks, man - beautiful!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Great video. Decent lighting. Good angle. Love the cumshot. Personally, I don't like the masks. Find them a bit of a turnoff. But, that's just me.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

aleingang69 wrote:Hell yeah HB - you are a fuckin'(suckin') phenomenon! Incredible action and great footage, as always.

Love the oral attention for your nuts and the cum-greed when you spill that small load and just have to lick it right off of your sac.
thanks! glad folks are still enjoying them
aleingang69 wrote:There's a moment where I thought you might do one of my favorite things: using my piss-slit to stimulate my nips. Do you do that, or lick and suck on'em?
lol! actually, i did that a bit earlier in the video (the part i trimmed out to get it down to size for in here). i'm planning to post the whole thing to x-tube once i get it edited & transcoded...i'll give a head's up here when i do.

but back to the question...i just did that for the video. my nipples are quite sensitive, and i don't masturbate without tweaking/sucking/pinching/biting/clamping them in some fashion or another, but for some reason the sensation i get from rubbing my cock on my nipples doesn't do anything for me...go figure. :?
aleingang69 wrote:Have you tried shooting video with a tighter mask - like a balaclava? I think it'd look great.
no i haven't...i happened to have an old tossle cap (or 'toque' as bob & doug mckenzie would have called it) laying around and made some 'improvements' to it to make it more functional and a bit more breathable (it gets damned hot in there in the summertime!) i'm afraid i don't own anything more ski-mask-ish.
aleingang69 wrote:Sorry for the upload trouble - if I can ever get all of the bugs ironed out of the new forum system I'm working on it'll all be much easier!

Al
no problem...i was trying to get it up friday for the folks that only stop by on the weekends, but it will still be there for them to see this weekend. :)
Ziggurat wrote:Great video. Decent lighting. Good angle. Love the cumshot.
Ziggurat wrote:Personally, I don't like the masks. Find them a bit of a turnoff. But, that's just me.
gotta think about the family...i wouldn't want the kids to come home and say "bobby says he saw a video of you sucking your cock on the internet!". ;)

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

FYI...
i uploaded the full 25 minute version (complete from licking my soft cock to orgasm) of this to x-tube this morning...it is at http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CvT93-J255-.
enjoy!
hb