with female assistance

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

with female assistance

Post by Happy Boy »

i just found this selfer i had never seen before on x-tube...the first vid i came across was Self-Suck & Assplay with my Wife which of course caught my attention! he has a lot of long teasing videos with lots of cum play afterwards...good stuff!

a warning note for folks not into interracial stuff...he is black and she is latina (maybe they are working on having what ZZ Top called a 'mexican blackbird', lol!)

Jenner

Re: with female assistance

Post by Jenner »

Oh that is amazing, esp the bit at beginning where they are both gently tonguing his cock head together, What fun! Heres the thing though - he is not especially huge in the cock department but elsewhere is is quite a chunky guy with a bit of a gut to boot, and yet he manages the selfsuck with the greatest of ease. Its amazing how different bodies are built and what they are capable of.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

it really is about the flexibility...i'm not overly large or skinny as a rail either. ;)

selfviking

Post by selfviking »

Wonderful find ! Thanks for posting this one. :)
I was a bit puzzled by the interracial warning; does that really matter?

It seems that the selfsuck with women theme gets slowly more popular.
Unfortunately i´m still a bit behind with some clips of this, but had to restore a lot of files before.

Wishes

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

selfviking wrote:Wonderful find ! Thanks for posting this one. :)
I was a bit puzzled by the interracial warning; does that really matter?
NP, i know there are others in here as turned on by 'sharing' as i am. :D

...and it depends on how 'redneck' your area of the country is (in the US anyhow). it doesn't bother me, but i know a few guys that would say "i don't want to see that shit". bigotry *is* alive and well in some parts of america. :(

tom2000

Post by tom2000 »

love the clips with women in them..cant get enough of them :)
please keep them comming!! :)

randomnamehere

Post by randomnamehere »

I'm having some trouble watching the vid for some reason...any chance someone could upload it to rapidshare or megaupload or another similar site?

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

Wow, awesome vid. I used to ss with my ex and it is soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot! I love sharing my cock with a woman, actually I like sharing anyone's cock with a woman :)
Deep Selfer

whitezanella

Post by whitezanella »

I surprised my ex-gf one night by doing that with her. She was lying on her back, blowing me off while i was kneeling above her. I was kissing, licking, and biting her on her neck, then I slowly moved closer and closer to her mouth by going up the neck and to her mouth when she was still working on me. Then we french kissed while my dick was in our mouths. It was cool....