Some progress made...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Musclehead

Some progress made...

Post by Musclehead »

Just thought I'd list a little progress made yesterday. Am beginning to FINALLY relax more during my sessions, so I don't get so excited when I make contact, thus making it harder to make progress. This session and the last I was able to bend over and lick the head sometimes without using my hand to pull up on my cock to make contact. Able to lick around the head, but still not able to put the entire head in my mouth. However, am now relaxing more so I can stay down there longer, which is a major triumph because breathing was hard. Had a nice orgasm and was able to shoot a couple streams in my mouth while toungueing my head. When going down, I actually close my eyes and visualize engulfing my head with my mouth, and I think this helps in relaxing, which helps makes contact faster. Also, my abs didn't cramp up nearly as much as last time. I hope I am finally controlling them more so they stay out of the picture as far as becoming another obstacle during my sessions.

aleingang69

Re: Some progress made...

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, man - glad to hear you're figuring out what works best for you, and REALLY glad to hear you're getting to enjoy the incredible pleasures of solosucking!

Al

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Congrats on your progress. It sounds like you are in a sitting position and merely bending over to reach. You could probably benefit from some - BUT NOT TOO MUCH - leverage, and you will be amazed at how much of a difference that can make. My guess us you're already able to take on the whole head.

Have you tried lying on a couch in a pike position with your feet resting on the couch's arm? Your legs and feet can help keep you aligned, freeing your hands up to pull on your butt and allow your hips to thrust. Easy does it, and relaxation is definitely key.

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

Thanks, guys! I try to use a lot of "visualization" during various times of each day (which of us doesn't!We all LUV thinking about it daily!) and I think it helps a lot when I finally have a session. Even during the session it helps. I also still have a lot of dreams (probably a few time a month, at least) of selfing, where I easily engulf half of it in my mouth with no problem. I am only about 5.5 inches, so any contact I make is pretty good. I've been trying since about 12 or 13. Thanks for the tips, MikeB. Is that position with legs overhead? Yes, I am usually in the "C" position on an adjustable computer/desk chair.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - we usually call it the Plow Position on here - it's the C upside-down, and the great advantage is that you can use the weight of your lower body AND the leverage and muscle-power of of your feet and legs if you have something to hold onto with your feet. It's great!