Self suckers seem to all be huge!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Spektrum

Self suckers seem to all be huge!

Post by Spektrum »

Maybe it's just the position that makes their dicks look huge, but it seems that they're all huge!!!

I'm sitting here thinking my 6.5x5 is good and average, but everyone else seems to be 8x6!!!

texastwister1950

Post by texastwister1950 »

It is not size, it is how you can bend your body but be careful.

This is how I used to be able to bend before I had back surgery last year.

My dick is 6.5 so size is not all that matters.[/img]
Last edited by texastwister1950 on Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TexasTwister

Spektrum

Post by Spektrum »

Any reason you had to have back surgery?

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Ha! Well it certainly helps matters if you are huge, however I am not, a tad below 6" if anything but I used to be able to get about half of it into my mouth. Other things that matter are being bendy, determined and thin!
But do be careful - follow the tips here and warm up beforehand.

texastwister1950

question about back surgery

Post by texastwister1950 »

Yes, the reason I had to have back surgery was due to 2 herniated discs in my lower back. I had what is called Lumar fusion. What they do is remove the discs and fuse the 2 levels together with bolts.

It got me out of my pain but now I am stiff all the time due to no motion in those 2 disc.

Good news is that I can still bowl and other activities and just have to deal with the stiffness and soreness which is a lot better to deal with then the pain.

Now you may ask how did this happen well it could have been my many years of trying to selfsuck before I finally found others that did it like Al and saw the correct technics. You see I started trying when I was 18 years old which was 1968.

If you are going to do this, read and learn to keep from hurting yourself.

TT
TexasTwister

seahorses

Re: question about back surgery

Post by seahorses »

[quote="texastwister1950"]Yes, the reason I had to have back surgery was due to 2 herniated discs in my lower back. I had what is called Lumar fusion. What they do is remove the discs and fuse the 2 levels together with bolts.

While I didn’t have surgery I suffered a back injury playing rugby that affected discs in the lumber, thoracic and cervical parts of my spine. Anyhow, it made self-sucking too painful and I had to give it up. That was over 40 years ago. A couple of years back however, I can’t remember what exactly started me off, but I began trying to self-suck again. Surprisingly there was no pain and through yoga and stretching exercises I can now get a good couple of inches in my mouth, and the situation is still improving. I’m now in my early sixties and enjoying it.

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Thats amazing Seahorses! I am glad for you. Enjoy yourself you lucky guy!