another self suck comedy piece, and a question or two...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

another self suck comedy piece, and a question or two...

Post by Happy Boy »

i'm not a big fan of comedian nick swardson, but i happened to catch this on the season premiere last night. i thought it was pretty funny and thought i'd share it.
'suck your own dick' abs.mpg
from the season 2 premiere of "nick swardson's pretend time" on comedy central last night
(27.96 MiB) Downloaded 2277 times

has anyone else noticed that AF/SS seems to be getting a lot more main stream exposure? not that long ago, the only time it was really mentioned publicly was in a few old standards like the man from nantucket, "i'd never leave the house", and "that dog would bite you!".

i've seen more than a few TV programs & movies joke around about it in the past few years. i wonder if the existence of selfsucking is just becoming more 'common knowledge' or if it is becoming less taboo'? ...and if it is, how much of that barrier-breaking do you think can be attributed to the WWW and wonderful sites like this?

aleingang69

Re: another self suck comedy piece, and a question or two...

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks HB!

I think the old SNL one was funnier, but - yeah - it is amazing that our favorite sport has gone so mainstream. I've always said that if it was an Olympic event I'd have a nice collection of gold medals :)

Thanks as always for your kind words about and continued participation in our community here at solosuck.com!

Al

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

This is hilarious. But I'll pass on the fart snorter too.

Happy Boy

found another one!

Post by Happy Boy »

when i posted that last night, i was trying to remember some other examples, but was drawing a blank. well, i was transferring some things off of our DVR today, and found one i had forgotten about.

i had recorded this episode of "the nerdist" because matt smith (doctor who #11) was going to be on. while chris was interviewing craig ferguson (from 'late night'), he admitted that he has done it. he had the complaint, however, that i have heard from several folks..."it doesn't feel like someone else's [mouth], it feels like someone else's cock", lol!
Craig Ferguson discusses autofellatio on 'The Nerdist' podcast.mpg
comedian craig ferguson discusses how he "blew himself to see what it was like" on "the nerdist" podcast
(14.64 MiB) Downloaded 2073 times

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

oops, i meant to add a few other comments before i sent that!

yeah, the SNL skit with toby maguire and will ferrell was definitely better...even though i can't stand will ferrell.

this site is the first place that i really felt at home about my ability...growing up before 'the information age' i had never heard of autofellatio, and i thought i was some kind of freak (a very *lucky* freak!) for years until one of my college housemates got a copy of "the book of sex lists" and read from it to us that 1 in 1000 men were able to suck their own dicks.

that let me know that i was not alone at least, but it wasn't until i found solosuck (specifically, your old bulletin board at pridesites.com/autofellatio) that i actually got to "meet" and talk to others of our ilk. it was (and *is*) very reassuring and comforting to feel that there is a worldwide 'community' out there that i can be a part of. :o) thank *you* for providing such a nice and welcoming place for us to meet and chat!

...and BTW, i put up self suck cum shot compilation #2 on x-tube earlier today. enjoy!

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

is anyone else having a problem viewing the suck your dick abs. mpg? Ive tried everything but with no success :(

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

AND the Fergason one :(

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Both of your files don't download or play.

Eddie

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

hmmm...they both play OK here, and since they were so short, i just left them in standard MPG format. i would have thought if anything, that would have been *more* compatible!

do the other files i post play OK for you guys? i can transcode these into the DIVX codec AVI files like i usually do to compress the longer stuff...

let me know if these don't work...i can try a different one if they don't.
Attachments
Craig Ferguson discusses autofellatio on 'The Nerdist' podcast..avi
(7.46 MiB) Downloaded 1970 times
'suck your own dick' abs.avi
(14.21 MiB) Downloaded 1969 times

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

awesome!! it worked! Thanks for sharing!!! :) And ya, this stuff IS getting quite mainstream ;)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

The uncensored Nick Swarson skit is here:
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/ind ... r-own-dick