My selfsuck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

theouroboros

My selfsuck

Post by theouroboros »

Long time lurker first time poster.

Just to introduce myself ... I'm 27, straight, and I discovered my ability at age 16. Basically I was in the shower, I flipped my legs up over my head and my cock went into my mouth. Easy as that. I freaked afterwards, though, and didn't try it again until age 22, when I attempted to demonstrate for a former girlfriend. It ended with me still about two inches from the goal, in a big fart that caused us both to laugh and me to get soft. Nevertheless, I practiced again and again. I am proud to say that I can now hit the back of my throat on a good day!

That's actually due more to flexibility than cock length, since I'm only six and a half inches hard. It was hard work getting to where I am today. I do have a problem though. In the X position which I use most often, it's hard to keep an erection for much longer than a minute. So when I self-suck, it has to be done quick if I want to make it count! I can stay hard in the C position and the plow but I can't get any depth in those positions because my mid-back doesn't bend as well as I would like it to. From watching some videos posted here and on xtube, it seems to me that that mid-back flexibility is really important for those positions. I'm skinny as hell like most of you but I was wondering, perhaps I should exercise more and trim a little belly fat to make that easier?
Attachments
snapshot autof.png
Snapshot 1 (10-6-2011 11-07 AM).png
Snapshot 1 (10-6-2011 11-07 AM).png (74.81 KiB) Viewed 8463 times

self22

Re: My selfsuck

Post by self22 »

He dude!! thanks so much for sharing! thats incredible hot pictures wow!! id like do more flexible in a xposition but i cannot hahahha

congrats

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey -sorry to be a while - I missed your post when you put it up.

I wouldn't worry about the belly - it probably won't make much difference. Are you hooking your feet under something solid that's up above the surface your body is resting on? A window sill or bedstead can be good for this - it just needs to be something you can get a good grip on with your feet. That gives a solid base from which to use the weight of your lower body and the strength of your legs and ass to work on developing the curve in your mid-back.

Fascinating how different men have different experiences of different positions/activities. You lose your hardon in the X and others swear by it. My only experience of this is that if I have my hand in my ass and I go into the Plow I go soft - bodies are funny!

AL

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

So, I've been trying new positions. Lately I learned how to self-suck in the C position and the plow and it's opening new worlds of pleasure to me. Just the other night, I made myself cum in the C position, first time in months! I swallowed the entire load too, and cleaned it all off. :P
P1020945.JPG

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man - thanks for the hot pic!

Keep on playing with those positions - if you have something firm and steady to hook your feet under in Plow you'll be astonished by the progress you make.

Lets see some video!

Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

aleingang69 wrote: Lets see some video!

Al
Yes, consider it a Christmas prezie to the forum :D