More solosuckin' in the mainstream

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

More solosuckin' in the mainstream

Post by aleingang69 »

Happy Boy posted a question about whether our favorite sport has become more mainstream:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4783

here's a pretty funny video with an interesting range of responses. The description from youtube:
Welcome to "The Glo Show!" This episode we discuss, Autofellatio and Autocunnilingus... We went to the University of Memphis and asked students about their opinions and we filmed their response.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG3bzFx9uHw[/video]

Happy Boy

Re: More solosuckin' in the mainstream

Post by Happy Boy »

cool! i wonder how many of those folks who said 'no' on camera actually *would* behind closed doors...i bet a lot of them!

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

Guy at 2:34 is not into dudes.

Black guy with red t-shirt ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

// Guy at 2:34 is not into dudes?

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Hahaha, that was a professional looking video considering it was done by students. I suppose they are in media or film?

Looking at this makes me think America is a little more sexually repressed than England. In the UK, most men I've asked, especially younger ones, openly admit to wanting to doing it/trying it/actually doing it. Of course, there's the undercurrent of homosexuality and it being a taboo: Last century shit. I believe that homophobia in England has died out a LOT. Any US peeps been to Brighton here? (okay, a bit off subject) :)

This video was enlightening though, nice catch Al. :)
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"