Darkbolt is back!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Darkbolt

Darkbolt is back!

Post by Darkbolt »

Hello everyone, I was a member here from 2006-2008, roughly over two years. Does anyone remember me? It's been 3 years since I've been active here, as I haven't been that active in a self-suck/fuck sense, unfortunately. This is because I've been so busy with work, musical developments and writing my novel. A new phase of life hit me like a tidal wave: As for now, I am a bit more settled in the swing of things; thought I would go back to embracing one of my (what-feels-like) loves from my youth, haha.

I have henceforth lost my flexibility a bit (sadly, I've just been fucking women for 2 years, what a bummer...) and I am going to start a yoga regime again and exercise a bit more than usual. I really, really have captured the passion I had before after watching a few videos. I can still self-fuck but have yet to ejaculate whilst doing so: This is something I'll work on later most probably.

I hope there are some people here that remember me. :D
I want you all giving me support so I get off my yoga-less backside and start flipping it over my head again.

Darkbolt, (with love)
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Ziggurat

Re: Darkbolt is back!

Post by Ziggurat »

Welcome back. Good luck with your yoga training. Would be nice to see ya back in action! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: Darkbolt is back!

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy - great to have you back!

Glad to hear you haven't lost the fire and desire for solosex, no matter how rusty the equipment may be ;)

Please keep us up to date, and we'd love to see some pics or video of your progress, man!

AL