contact

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tryptamine

contact

Post by tryptamine »

yay! finally hit the back of my throat with the glans... shot a load shortly thereafter... it was worth the wait and the slight back pains... i use the plow position... and it doesnt hurt that im skinny and athletic... 7 in.... good suckin!

seahorses

Re: contact

Post by seahorses »

Congratulations. However, watch the back pain. I know it’s difficult to motivate yourself once you’ve blown your load, but do some counter stretches after you’ve finished. Or better still, do them as you warm up too.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah man - congratulations - isn't that amazing; that first contact?
Seahorses' advice is right on the mark - keep your back healthy and you'll be fucking your throat for decades to cum!

Pictures! Video!

AL

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Congratulations! It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? I remember the first time I hit the back of my throat. I never wanted that feeling to end!

I've been dying to go even deeper, and get a little deepthroating action going on myself. I'm only 6", so it'll be more difficult.

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Huge Congratulations on that one bro!

Man that takes me back to that first time my cock head just kept sliding deeper into my mouth and then the fountain that spurted ... So deep, it was like a direct line to swallowing. Nothing like a deep throat-fucking when you're fucking your own throat!

Welcome to a whole other level. Gulp!

Autoblow17

Post by Autoblow17 »

Congratulations! You see,all that stretching pays off in the end! :D