Women who love selfsuckers

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Desirevous

Women who love selfsuckers

Post by Desirevous »

I'm a cougar who loves to watch a man sucking his own penis and cumming in his mouth. Watching a man lovingly licking and sucking himself, giving himself all that pleasure, is so so hot. And then, when his breathing speeds up and his cock gets harder and harder and, finally, when he moans with pleasure as his delicious cum shoots in his mouth and he savors every drop...omg.

Any other ladies enjoy this?

Any guys who would like to show me their pleasure on cam?

awtoeman

Re: Women who love selfsuckers

Post by awtoeman »

hmmmm, how do I know this is actually a female?

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

I'm in what is probably the cougar capital of the US, and every time I've bothered to pursue one becuase at the gym she basically bent over so her well developed ass was in my face- they are borderline horrendous in bed.

Yammering about her ex-husband, her kids, her this her that here her her her her....

A cougar that gets off on a self-sucker? I can hear them now...that's disgusting! You're sick...you know there's a word for YOU PEOPLE....sicko narcissists....blah blah blah shut up, bitch.

They may be hot, some are unbelievably hot- but they long ago lost the ability to relax and have fun. They wouldn't understand that like us they are just as much part of the absurdity of the human condition as anyone. Example: look at Al sucking his dick above you- in a loop- keep watching- eventually you'll start laughing- it's absurd!

But it's also hot as any sex I know.

luv2_self_n_swallow

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

It is so hot that you're a cougar AND you're into watching a guy suck himself! It turns me on so much to be watched and when someone really loves it and even gets off to me, I love it! I would LOVE to have a woman actually be there with me in person while I'm sucking myself off, that would be so fucking hot! Either helping me get deeper or playing with herself while watching me selfing, maybe even playing with my ass while I'm sucking on myself. I have been especially turned on by older attractive women lately as well!

I would love to chat with you and I do have pictures and videos both I could share with you, even live cam once we chat a little!

theouroboros

Post by theouroboros »

Hey, there are women out there that enjoy autofellatio. They're kind of rare but they exist. Even cougars. Chances are they searched for this site and have been lurking for quite a while, probably thinking their particular fetish is super rare.

AROOSTER4U

Post by AROOSTER4U »

I am a married man that could self suck and self fuck for over 45 years,my wife liked it when she walfed in on me doing eather self play.She would ask me to let her watch if it had ben a while for her watching my. She let it slip mabr she wanted to tell her friends I sould self fuck and suck and they wanted to see all most allways.some even toald friends of theirs that got to watch as well.Amany of shows were put on in the 45 years I self fuck,sucked.Several men and wifes would have me put on a show if they were having a party even if only denner party so you try to think that one out. AROOSTER4U@YAHOO.COM

mazyc

Post by mazyc »

After witnessing these things almost first hand I find it quite intriguing and somewhat exciting to think about. I'm glad to see people open to discussions on the subject.