Self sucking while my girlfriend is in the other room

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

luv2_self_n_swallow

Self sucking while my girlfriend is in the other room

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

I have told my girlfriend about my talent of being able to suck myself off before. When I did she was very quick to say ewww that's gross and was very turned off by it. I tried bringing it up again casually and she said she doesn't want to hear about it or think about it, she wanted to forget about it. I was obviously disappointed because I was hoping she would at least hear me out about it since its something I really like to do and she could accept me for that even if she didn't want to see it.

She doesn't know how often I do or how much I LOVE doing it. If she did I think she would freak out ha. Anyways, when I was really horny one day and changing in my room I decided to give myself a few quiet slurps :). This turned me on so fucking much knowing she was in the room right next door with no tv or anything so I had to be super quiet or else she might hear me sucking myself. Then I realized how much even hotter it would be if she did catch me and catch me. I don't know how she would react but it would definitely finally be exposed.

So since this first experience was so arousing, I have been making a small pass time out of finding excuses to go in the other room. I mean don't get me wrong, if she would suck it for me instead I would never do it in the other room. But she doesn't always want to when I do ha. I haven't done it for too long at a time but I'm getting riskier. I also have been doing it a lot in the shower. I feel safer so I do it for longer periods of time. Seems like she could walk in any time and see right through the glass but it makes me feel safer ha and heightens the thrill of maybe being caught.

Anyone else do this or think it is hot?

luv2_self_n_swallow

Re: Self sucking while my girlfriend is in the other room

Post by luv2_self_n_swallow »

If my dreams came true she would enjoy watching and even helping me and/or getting herself off to watching me

whitezanella

Post by whitezanella »

I was in a similar situation, in which my ex-wife was just like your girlfriend. That forced me to go "underground." I would blow myself in the bathroom behind closed doo. One night, i slept in another room with glass doors on a different floor after we had a fight. I can understand the rush of getting caught, as I tried to keep an eye on her while I was doing the act. First the fight, then getting caught red-handed would just have made matters much worse....lol

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yup.. blown serveral loads into myself whilst the woman was in the other room... Usually self fucking.. but self sucked once or twice back when I could.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ssfl

Post by ssfl »

I have had two occasions where my wife has givin me a hand while I sucked myself. She doesn't like it, but it really turns me on. It has been a little while since, so maybe I can get her to do it again. I want to suck it the same time she does. I have tried to lick her pussy while I was inside her, not quite flexible that night.