the return of the masked selfer

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

babarseraglio

the return of the masked selfer

Post by babarseraglio »

ok sorry for those who found me scary the first time...this is the return of the masked selfer
i tried to use face tracking for this vid to get close-ups...i suppose it's rather balls tracking than a face one. Anyway, tell me what u think of it. :roll: :roll:
Here's the link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZGYRM0Z

Suq

Post by Suq »

That is extremely hot! I blew my load watching that!
Check for me in the chat room, If I'm online, I'm probably there! PM me for Yahoo MSN ID

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

:) Love the noises you make, nice load too = very hot, thanks

fastforwardengland

Post by fastforwardengland »

Nice video mate. Love the way you can lick your balls. :D

What webcam did you use to shoot it?

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

i used a logitech quickcam for notebooks....not handy actually coz my comp is no a laptop and the wire is way too small! managed to do sthg with it though... :lol:

Automan

Nice Vid

Post by Automan »

Unlike your previous vids this one turned out to be much better angled. You love the X position as I do.

Nice and hot vid, buddie. Congrats, again.

Keep on posting some more. I do really enjoy them.

Happy SS ever.

Last night I selfsucked and I went much deeper than before. I came into my mouth and swallowed it all. Practice makes perfect you know.

Cheers.
"A smile is the second best thing you can do with your mouth..."

chpoof

Fuck, that's hot!!!!

Post by chpoof »

Holy crap, babarseraglio! :shock: That is so damn hot on so many different levels, I don't even know where to begin to comment on it. I guess I'll just list off the parts that turn me on the most. :twisted:

1) You have an absolutely GORGEOUS uncut penis. Beautiful shaft, perfectly shaped head, perfect amount of sweet foreskin...I'd have a very hard time keeping my mouth off of it myself. :wink:

2) Awesome balls too. I love the way you can stretch your sack and not just lick your nuts but actually suck them too. Best ball-licking I've ever seen on video. :)

3) Another poster commented on the noises you make. That's always a BIG turn on for me. Nothing hotter than hearing a guy's passion build up to that delicious orgasmic moment. 8)

4) And finally, the hottest thing about the clip for me was this: the closeup of your perineum contracting while you were having an orgasm. That was SO FUCKING HOT!!!! :twisted: I love closeups showing a guy's asshole contracting while he's cumming. Interestingly enough, it didn't look like your asshole was contracting at all. But those were the most powerful, visible perineum contractions I've ever seen!!!!

I can't thank you enough for this hot video, babarseraglio. Needless to say, I would LOVE to see more more more!!!! :D

jackquick

Post by jackquick »

That was a really hot video!!! I put it on repeat and just kept letting it play over and over :lol: and I agree with <chpoof> the closeup of your perineum contracting while you were having an orgasm was hot, and spitting your cum out and seeing it run down your cock was yummy...wish I had been there to lick it up!!!
The mask was really kinky, but a leather fetish mask would be better, just my opinion, not trying to be critical :) GOOD JOB!!!

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

well thank you for your nice answers! Particular thanks to chpoof and his brilliant technical analysis...
and yeah, i might try a leather mask next time...

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

babarseraglio wrote:well thank you for your nice answers! Particular thanks to chpoof and his brilliant technical analysis...
and yeah, i might try a leather mask next time...
Well, I don't know how technical that was. I just know the parts of a man's body that I like and what they're called! :wink:

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

:D

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Nicely done. I had to go jerk after watching it, it was so hot. Thanks!

selfsuck4mycum

Fuck!

Post by selfsuck4mycum »

Holy shit, Babar! You are an amazing selfer. I could care less what type of mask you wear. The closeup of your perineum was amazing. Other than his cock, that is my favorite part of a man's body; I love it when it gets hard as a rock. Seeing yours pulse and pump like that made me blow all over my face. Thanks for showing your load too. I understand you want to swallow it, but thanks for showing it to us!

Thanks...again.