solosucking graphic element
solosuck.com graphic element Al Eingang's Auto-Fellatio Kingdom/solosuck.com logo
solosuck placeholder image solosuck placeholder image

Buy DVDs of autofellatio legend Al Eingang!

Girl helping guy video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: BlackSunshineAZ, aleingang69, Ziggurat

Girl helping guy video

Postby BlackSunshineAZ » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm

BlackSunshineAZ

Re: Girl helping guy video

Postby aleingang69 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Nice! I know I've seen it before - from an old film but I don't remember which one.
aleingang69

Postby selfviking » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:23 am

That is from the classic ´Femmes de Sade´ movie. Director was Alex de Renzy; the selfsucker was named Ken Turner a ..err.. one shot wonder afair.
selfviking

Postby luv2_self_n_swallow » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:55 am

this would be a true dream come true for me!
luv2_self_n_swallow

Postby ssandsfwithgf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:42 am

That's always a fun thing to do, if you can find a girl to do it. I'm not a huge fan of that video but others are quite interesting. Makes me feel like hopping up into bed and seeing if my girlfriend is down with that tonight. Wish me luck.
ssandsfwithgf

Return to Self-Suck Forum