One of the hottest selfsuck vids I've seen

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hopeless

One of the hottest selfsuck vids I've seen

Post by Hopeless »

First of all, look how delicious that cock looks! And just the way he sucks it and savors it, and his moaning. So mesmerizing. Even though he doesn't take it all the way down, just something about the way he sucks himself is absolutely amazing.
Attachments
suckingself.mov
(3.36 MiB) Downloaded 2612 times

throbcurve

Re: One of the hottest selfsuck vids I've seen

Post by throbcurve »

Hell to the yes!
All of his vids are almost too hot for words.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Wow. Al, this guy gives you a run for your money, no offense. The sounds are the same sounds that I make myself when self-sucking and make it all the better. Does he cum twice, once in the mouth and a jack-off immediately afterward? Amazing.

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Hey throbcurve - where can I see more of this guy?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Isn't he magnificent? That's our buddy BigWhiteMeat - if you search for him here in the forums you may find some clips, though he tends to put them up for a while and then take them back down. - He's sometimes got stuff on xtube - anyone know what his current username on there is?

We've talked about making a professional-quality video but he's ambivalent - he loves to show it off, understandably, but gets worried about being recognized.

Send him some private messages here in the forums and encourage him to post more!

AL

throbcurve

Post by throbcurve »

Hey Mike (& all)
Right here:
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... kingmyself
Have fun.
Throb