Girls react to Selfsucking on Omegle

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

buddhaPIMP

Girls react to Selfsucking on Omegle

Post by buddhaPIMP »

I'm sure many have seen this selfsucker before but here someone used his video to capture the reactions of some unsuspecting people on Omegle.

*Helpful Tip - Turn speakers off

http://www.cfnmtoob.com/video/2296/girl ... -self-suck

~Stevie
Last edited by buddhaPIMP on Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: People react to Selfsucking on Omegle

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Stevie! - that is pretty hilarious, and yeah - the music is really annoying.

Took me a moment to remember that CFNM is Clothed Female Naked Male. I know the selfer is one of our guys from here but I can't remember who it is.... and it isn't him really performing, it's someone playing a video of him, right?

We really have, uh - penetrated the consciousness of the general public these days, haven't we? ;)

awtoeman

Re: People react to Selfsucking on Omegle

Post by awtoeman »

that was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND fucking hot!!!!!! I had to pleasure myself watching those teenage girls watch!!!!!!!

and as you guys know, theres nothing better I love than a girl watching me suck on my cock ;)

Hopeless

Re: Girls react to Selfsucking on Omegle

Post by Hopeless »

That's so hilarious! I'm more jealous than ever that I can't selfsuck.

By the way, if you ever figure out whose video is being played, I would love to know. I've seen it before, and it's really hot, and would love to see it again.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

love how the long blondhair chick @ 1:25 starts to gag... prude. Meanwhile most of the rest of them watch, mouths agape, wishing they were bobbing on it.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Yes, but are they in awe of what he’s doing or the size of that cock! What ever way though, I noticed nobody switched off :D

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I've done this quite a few times showing off my skills. It's funny because most girls seem to really like it. They usually have a look of fascination, and some of them watch until I cum. Sometimes when I'm lazy I set up a video of me sucking and just watch. :)

twisdid

Post by twisdid »

does anyone know where i can download the video of that selfsucking god? ive only found one but the video is short and there is an ad on the actual video

Thanks!

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

if you're referring to the guy with the red hat on, it can be found here: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AJxyY-C158-