Questions (from a girl)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

mazyc

Re: Questions (from a girl)

Post by mazyc »

that's kind of strange that the thought of your sister watching you selfsuck turns you on, but i guess everybody has their thing. this isn't actually my brother that i'm talking about. he was just in my life for a few years and was like a brother to me. an older brother that lived in the same house. not related to my mother or father. i've never looked at him in a sexual way. he and i are close and open and that's all it's ever been

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

I'd love to provide proof that you're a woman to the community, via Skype. Let me know if you like to watch 8)

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

haha! Good luck with THAT one Soloteen :)

mazyc

Post by mazyc »

Watching via skype could be interesting. The only thing being a problem would be finding time home alone but I'm not saying it couldn't be done. That and if my boyfriend found out he might become upset or maybe jealous.