a ? 4 the non straight men :)

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

a ? 4 the non straight men :)

Post by awtoeman »

I'm curious guys, how many of you dudes have hooked up and SS'd with fellow SS'rs you met here on this site?

I mean shit, if I were gay, I'd be having a fucking field day on here!!

awtoeman

Re: a ? 4 the non straight men :)

Post by awtoeman »

WOW! ZERO replies!! I am just so suprised! HAHAHAHA!!! :)

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I have never hooked up with any men, but I am not gay. I have fantasized about sucking a cock, but I've only ever sucked my own. I'm not really attracted to men, would never do anal, or kiss a guy, but would definitely suck a guy's cock in the right situation.

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Wow! you're kind of right awtoeman. we have a really hot forum for hookups if selfsuck and similiar stuff are your thing. And maybe guys have but just didn't respond. I mean I myself never have. I've never even played with another selfsucker. Which is kind of crazy, I guess.

I would love to do it sometime. A Big Horny Hello to my fellow NYC "SS'rs"!

Charlie/oipistoi

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I am not gay either but I'd love to meet another selfsucker and watch him in action.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I think the problem with replies here is the actual topic title "A Question for the Non-Straight men." Most of us here don't really concern ourselves with gay or straight. One, it doesn't matter to us. Two, I think most of us consider ourselves "selfers" first and anything else we are second. There have been a few polls here to determine the memberships' sexual orientation, and while they do show one thing or the other, it always amuses me that we have so many members and there is always so few votes on those polls. As I said before, most of just don't care one way or the other. We're just happy to hang out and hang loose! :D To answer your question, as a bisexual, I've never met anyone else who could self or would at least admit to it so I have not had the opportunity to hang with an SS/SF'er in person. However, I would not be opposed to it.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Ziggurat, you make an interesting sort of point. Although, not sure I'm qualified to opine (i.e., 1000% gay myself). But I do get the vibe that guys on here are really about the love of solosex and are equally turned on by other guys doing it too. Did I get that wrong?

And so selfsuck "hook-ups" might be a whole other kind of adventure where some guys would just get turned-on like crazy by seeing another guy go down on himself in front of them. Not sure I'd be able to do a totally hands-off kind of selfsuckers rendezvous to be honest. If you get into a hot x position all in my face, I'm pretty sure I'll at least get a tongue-hard-on and want to ... possibly do stuff with it. That being said, I would always respect any man's limits. I mean, duh, if we don't both enjoy it, what's the point? But I definitely would want to be clear about what a man expects, wants, likes and doesn't beforehand.
I think it would be insanely hot to share this thing we all love in person. But would love to hear more from men in the straight ("Not that there's anything wrong with that") zone. But the thots of my gay brethren are always more than welCome.

peace sexy bros
oipistoi

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

As a straight man I admit that I think watching videos and looking at pictures of other men doing it as a definite turn on. I love to masturbate and since I was in my early teens selfsucking has been a fantasy of mine. I never quite to to the point of doing it proficiently myself but if I ever got the opportunity to see another selfer in action I'd jump on it.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

I've been trying to find other Chicago folk who are up to the task for a while. No luck, so far.

Hotguygpd

Post by Hotguygpd »

I would classify myself as bi curious. I would love to C2C with other guys to watch how they ss while I do too but am not sure I want to meet a guy in person. If anyone is into ss on cam, drop me a line.

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Ok, guys. I'm almost afraid to ask this question, but I'll risk it.
Here goes: Are most selfsuckers here "Bi-curious"?

It's just a question. No need to answer if you're not or even if you are.

I myself am and have always been exclusively homosexual. That's not pride, it's total certainty in the obvious.
Anything could change of course, but I am nearly 50 so...yeah, highly unlikely. I love my cock but I also love cock. But, to be fair, I very very rarely suck other men off. Is that weird? Selfish? Either a partner makes me want them in every way, or in specific ways that may not include blow jobs.

As to what watching other men selfsuck does to me, I'm not sure I get what I feel. It turns me on immensely, of course. Even thinking, talking, writing about it has me hard right now. lol Part of it is definitely the semi-vicarious (So-hot-to-see-someone-getting-off-like-that) semi-empathic (I-know-what-that-feels-like) thing. And, for me (being oh-So-Homo) it is also definitely about seeing hot men sucking their hot man-junk and spewing and gulping their hot man-jizz!

So hopefully this goes with the topic heading "a ? 4 the non straight men :)"
'Cause (ok, attack me now), technically, isn't "bi" non-straight? Also a question. No facts on these matters, just perspectives. But I am wondering what my fellow selfers be thinking/feeling on these things.

Just curious ... in a non -bi kind of way

Now Back to the matter at hand,removing-foot and getting-cock-back-into-mouth
oipistoi

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

ya man, its crazy. Has been for years. Im straight as an arrow. I am not attracted to men. I cant even tag team a chick with any of my boys. HOWEVER I LOVE to watch videos of men SS'ing. Not jerking off or fucking/sucking other men, JUST sucking their own. And of course the ultimate is the rare video with the woman assisting.
I think part of the attraction to the videos is that I can suck on my cock, so watching the vids, I KNOW how good that feels.
Been watching and enjoying these videos for years now however I have no idea what it would be like to see a dude do it in person, and for him to watch me. I can honestly say I dont know.

and someone early made some kind of comment that I titled "for the non straight men" I put that because I didnt know if anyone would get offended with "gay" I honestly didnt know, so I apologize if I offended anyone here.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I'm not bi curious. I'm bi satisfied. I had my bi time when I was a teen. Pretty much done with it now. I have toys to satisfy my gayplay itches.. :) But generally live a "straight" or hetero lifestyle now. Not ashamed or in denial. Just wasnt for me.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat