Post your newest or oldest or future selfsucking adventures

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

Post your newest or oldest or future selfsucking adventures

Post by akenrockk »

I was working at a metal factory and had just transfered to another deparment where they made foam, i was all exited. My job required to wear a uniform, navy blue pants, construction boots, a light blue collar shirt with long sleeves and a walkie talkie that had an over the shouder pager connected to the walkie talkie so that we could communicate easier without having to unclip it, man i was thrilled, never ocurred to me that at this new job i was going to have the mad craziest solosucking experience of a lifetime, and one really early saturday morning we were all required to work but only the foam making side, it was only a couple of guys and the manager, well it was still pretty early, and i was told go to break, man i was really horny and had not nutted in two days, my head started getting worked up, my cock throbbing, and my heart rasing as i was getting worked up, looking for a place to jerkoff. There was an upstairs building inside the factory where they kept materials, i thought to my self," there". I went upstairs, all the light were off and on some deparments a little dim, it gave just enough lighting and could still be seen, i looked for a spot where i could sit and jack, suddenly as i was jerking, i was getting hornier and i was like "fuck" i need more, i wished a girl would help me relieve and of course that was not gonna happen, i only had a few minutes left from my ten min break, i was like "fuck" i better do it right all the way so i decided to right then and there solosuck my self, all i did was unbuckle my pants to my ankles, lift my legs up in the x position and went at it sucking my dick furiously and slurping as a mad man, didn't even bother to stretch or take off anything, i thought it was going to be difficult sucking myself with uniform and walkie talkie on, but no it only added thrill to my adventured, i even got paged and answered in the x position. I keept sucking and sucking myself, my legs were getting weaker as i was getting close to climax, looked around to see if anybody was coming, then i had to let go. Cummed in my mouth and some went on the floor and some in my uniform didn't care it was to "HOT", cleaned up, maybe a little wet spot on my shirt and went back to work, thinking to myself "fuck man, fuck" i just sucked myself at work, if they only new... Hey maybe they to solosuck or jerk who knows, but for me it was the beginning of countles of selfsucking adventures.....

oipistoi

Re: Post your newest or oldest or future selfsucking adventu

Post by oipistoi »

Wow!! Hot Solosucking adventure akenrockk!!
That's a really Horny story! Thanks for sharing it, it was a huge turn on to read. The best stories are usually the ones that Really happened.

Yeah, it's a real turn on for me too to suck myself off in public-type places! Done it at most every job and in college at the gym lockerroom all the time (That was always easy because I was hot and stretched after a workout! How I didn't ever get caught I'll never know! lol) Only one time there did I get So into fucking my mouth that I shot a load, but luckily it all went down my throat. I showered and went to my next class.

Years back I used to love to go to this hidden park (I may have told this story here before). It was kind of a notorious gay cruising area. But my thing was to go for a jog early in the mornings, just before dawn and then blow off steam after by blowing myself. My favorite spot was on this big boulder on a really hidden path. I would strip there after a good sweaty run. Lay my tee shirt down and get into the x position atop the boulder and suck myself off/fuck my mouth. One time (I'll never forget this), I spotted a cute middle-aged guy checking me out before I had stripped. He was obviously cruising me. So I decided to put on a show and I did. I was happy sucking myself when I started to feel his mouth all over my ass. He ate my ass while I blew myself. It was awesome!

More recently, I've been blowing myself a little in the gym showers and once or twice in the sauna ... but yeah, that's risky. I did walk into the sauna a month or so back and a guy was in there alone with his legs up over his head. But he had a towel on and made like he had been stretching. I didn't buy it, his crotch was all in his face. I got So turned on, but didn't say anything. And he just moved into other stretches. I gave myself head in the shower after.

Enjoy (and share) your selfsucking adventures guys!
oipistoi

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

thankx, good stories, got more?

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Do I have more stories? Sexy akenrockk, I'm 49. I've had adventures that might make you blush. (Though I see you have hot adventures too) Always been turned on by trying to live out my fantasies and getting creative sexually. And I've been blessed with Fuck Buddies who love it freaky too. SelfSucking is just one of my favorite circus-freak kinds of sexual fun. I take a page from Al's book of Solo Acrobatics, for sure. Selfsucking (though never gotten balls deep like the true Masters here. But once I get into the X position the kind of self mouthfucking I give myself is usually mind and load blowing for sure!), SelfFucking (you haven't lived until you shoot a load up your own ass while selffucking!), SelfFisting (and SelfPunchFucking ... Brain Scrambling Orgasm Oh Yeah!) And the joys of sharing the selfservice, man-oh-man! Having a buddy's hot mouth Rim you while you selfsuck! I love that! But sometimes when you're in that position with a man... well, picture a guy rolled up in x position blowing himself in front of you and his smooth hungry hole is in your face. Gee, what to do? Hot times, I'll tell you that much! (See my profile pic if you think there are limits to this.)

Yeah, I have stories, pics, a couple of videos. But those are just glimpses of the awesome rides I still keep taking and look forward to sharing with hot adventurous men. As they say: "the adventure continues..."

loads and loads of selflovin'
oipistoi

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

So I recently had the worst trip to Vegas ever. I was staying with two "friends" that turned out to be check scam artists and got arrested. In jail, however, I met someone who invited me into his house where I stayed the better part of a month.

One day I was especially horny and was in the plough position sucking my cock for 20 minutes at my friends house and apparently very vocal about it. Over the last 4 years I've gotten quite good at selfsucking able to do it in several positions but plough is still the easiest and deepest position. At the moment of orgasm the door opened and his 21 year old gay son entered the room having arrived home early from school. He was like OMG that is so hot. I have to say that I'm not gay and had no interest in doing anything with him but decided to return home to Los Angeles the next week after that incident.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

Maybe you offered a young guy some inspiration. Spark that imagination and set him down the right path. lol.

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

I'm straight too and i would probably have done the same, but from what you said he did not seem to mind or freak out, see it like if he would of caught you jacking off, would it be any different? Don't forget that we are guys and we all think alike, i've read many subjects on selfsucking and it seems like we all think about it at one time or another and people seem interested. If i ever caught anybody in that situation (let's say i knew of this art but never thought possible) i probably would of gotten a little embarrased at first, but would definitely ask you, how do you? and can you teach me, give pointers. In other words, you would of been my inspiration... as well.

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

My problem was
1. It wasn't mine or the son's house it was his dad's
2. His dad took me in while I got my LV situation taken care of, and it was rather awkward to say the least

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

I wouldn't worry that much bro'. If your friend accepted his son's sexual orientation(i'm assuming), than probably his not close minded, you know some people are, they think life is one way which in reality we are all different, but alike wich makes this world a better place with more diversity. If i was to get caught doing autofellatio by my mom i think it would be relly embarrasing and awkward because i know she's not open minded and she probably just freeze in shock, but even in that situation, i feel that we all have sex lifes regardless if they aprove or not if you ask me, i really believe all people have different ways of expressing sex. As long as people aren't doing any harm to others it should be ok. Do you think he told his dad ? Does this affect your friendship with people you care for? Next time you see them will you feel awkward?