SNL's obsession

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

Re: SNL's obsession

Post by akenrockk »

Nice Bro!!! it's really funny. I'm starting to think people like the idea of autoselfsuck but, wont admit to it. Looks to me like Will Ferrell really enjoys the idea and probably practices the art of autofellatio. Fellas i think we selfsuckers are getting more recognition, and maybe more shows will start seeing it as normal as a self handjob....

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OK - I admit it - I have Al Eingang tied up in my basement and I run these forums because I'm completely obsessed with autofellatio - I AM ANDY SAMBERG! :)

Was all of the text in the video backwards, or am I just having a bad morning?

Very funny and, yeah, definitely an obsession there - a wonderful obsession as we all know!

Al

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Seems like I missed this by a day, it's been removed as it Breached copyright.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

That's too bad. I'm sure I'll be able to find it someplace else.I'll take a look when I have a chance.

The video was flipped for some reason. It is funny to think about how many selfsuck jokes these guys seem to make. I hope a lot of young guys think, "I wonder if that's actually possible" and try it out. We may just see a spike in selfsuckers with such mass media mentions.

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

When it was first posted, the video was running correctly with the dialogue intact. Someone must have diddled with it soon after, and finally deleted it.

johndoe12345

Post by johndoe12345 »

I'm sorry, but I liked his skit in 2002? a lot better. This was akin to Scary Movie 2 where the wheelchair guy lifted his legs possible but not inspiring

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

I'm surprised at the amount of mentioning of selfsuck in the mainstream and I'm not even really paying attention. Guess it is getting around. Remember when it was just Al's original forum and a few pictures on other websites?
An eager apprentice of the X position