Is there any ways of not getting turned off after orgasm?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PhilipO

Is there any ways of not getting turned off after orgasm?

Post by PhilipO »

I'm so much into my precum before ejaculation..even to the point of reaching near the pint..and letting go over and over(sometimes over 50+ times, or before it gets unbearable) and i'm into eating my cum after say 30 min's after orgasm(especially a long 1 week build up)..but alwyas wipe it up afterwards.

My thing is that my wife would love for me to eat my cum off of her before she gets off..but it's a turn off for me because of that after-cum letown feeling. Also i would be able to ss without any reservations at all.

So has anyone found good ideas about how to maybe get over this 'not horny' feeling?, because i remember a few times as a teen when alot of M&M's before orgasm would get me over it..one time to the point where i swallowed my whole load and i was dreaming of the next.

Right now i'm trying pinnaple's as i read that helps in your cum's taste.

TIA for any advise.