Deepthroat selfsuck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Johancoetzee

Deepthroat selfsuck

Post by Johancoetzee »

I am 28 y/o, average build, 6,4 ft tall with 7.5" long penis and have been selfing for 3 years and can after years of practice and stretching insert my entire penis in my mouth. I would like to find out how other members cope with the gag reflex as I am constantly gagging when i push my cock really deep into my throat.

aleingang69

Re: Deepthroat selfsuck

Post by aleingang69 »

Congratulations on your progress, man - you're one of a very rare breed!

I don't know of anything to say about gagging other than the usual "practice makes perverts" ;)

I'm pretty damned good with the gag thing, but I can't say I never do it. It's reflex and a very useful one - it keeps us from choking - so it's not going to easy for every different person to control. As with a lot of things that people ask about on here: if it isn't coming naturally to you then it might be easier to work on it when you DON"T have your big hard cock in your mouth, because you won't push yourself too hard in your excitement. Try tickling farther and farther back with a q-tip/cotton-bud or something similar and pay attention to what works for you.

And, of course - we want to see some pictures or video of you sucking your cock!

Al

Harveyz

Re: Deepthroat selfsuck

Post by Harveyz »

I reduced the gag reflex with practice on a very thin dildo. I would just suck it down until I thought I would gag and then pull it out. Of course I gagged many times but after a week or two I got better at it. Sometimes I could deep throat it for 20 seconds or so.