What gets you the most in the mood to selfsuck in summer?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

akenrockk

What gets you the most in the mood to selfsuck in summer?

Post by akenrockk »

I would have to say Summer. I feel my body more in tune with my sexual senses. Summer clothing: shorts, tank top or t-shirt, dark shades and sandal's or flip flops. The horniness seems to pile up even when my girl is around sometimes some selfsuck is needed to fill that summer tingling in your balls and dick. I feel my cum wanting sudden release as the sun heats up and my feet feel the warm breeze all the way to my toes and the rest of my hairy feet, my chest feels my sweat dripping down to my treasure trail, and only one thing comes to mind "some alone time with me to Summer Autofellatiate"!

ssandsfwithgf

Re: What gets you the most in the mood to selfsuck in summer

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Summer definitely gets the juices flowing. I always feel more limber and more excitable in the summer as well. Blood flows better which gets body parts bigger and the sweat smells make me horny often times. Summer and warm weather is great for selfing and sex in general.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Swimming.. not just for SS.. Swimming gets me completely hawt for any type of action. My stepbrother and I always used to play right out of the pool. Sometimes in the pool, but always just outta the pool. Love the taut tightness of the skin after a cool dip. And even though we don't get to play anymore... the smell of chlorinated water makes me smile every time.. :)

Memories...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Swimming? That's really good to know. Maybe I need to take the girlfriend to a hotel one of these nights soon for some alone time. Hopefully I could get her to suck my cock with me.

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

wearing thong panties and a short skirt. makes me so horny.
i love cum