Behind the scene

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

msv

Behind the scene

Post by msv »

Heya!

Well, I posted some clips earlier and I got few pm asking me how come I make it so easy. Well yeah, it's actually peace of cake! But there is also a fact that, when I start do ss in beginning, I can't hardly touch my skin with my tongue at first because I'm not really that flexible!

So here are few pics, to demonstrate how I build my own position.

There are so much more power in your legs then in arms, so when you first push good then you don't have to do it again since you're basicly in "stuck position". And once you flexed enough, then you can move your body more or put something more in between to get more flexebility like blanket example. Reason why this works for me so good, is that because when your back is at your maxium bending position all the time, then it gets kinda warmedup and used to that new flexed position. It's just that at beginning my back is pritty hard, and this is excellent way for me to make it softer. And after that good flex, I can do it with my hands or suck myself while standing or whatsoever. I had it in my mouth like hour straight maybe, before I had to stop because my back was pritty exhausted and at that point it's starting to feel less good basicly.

So if you wan't to try something new aka "stuck position" :) or maybe easy way then I really recommend this! Problem is that it might be hard to build if you don't have right spot/equipment.

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Hmm, interesting, thanks... 8)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hi,
Thanks MSV!
I improved the image quality of the pictures a little bit and repackaged them in a new .zip file. The pictures show how MSV prepares a space to suck himself in.
When are we going to make a DVD of you, MSV?
Al

msv

Post by msv »

Heh, nah I live kind a far away from us to get in shootings but you'll hear me once in a while when I'll upload something new :)

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Easy on the pushing with the legs! Having butchered my back by forcing my cock into my mouth using leg pressure (and I was very stretched out and had been ss-ing for 20 years), I now focus more on relaxing the muscles and optimal spine curvature than on pushing. Besides, I find the strain from pushing and pulling distracting to the experience. I'd rather be able to relax with just the head in my mouth than straining and holding my breath but taking the whole thing. Watch your back, dude.