Webcamboy

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

pierced4ya

Webcamboy

Post by pierced4ya »

Thought you guys might like to see some more of webcamboy...emjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5LJ8ZJAV

mmaz_snake

which is which?

Post by mmaz_snake »

If possible, can you please post screenshots of these clips or at least describe what is going on in each one? I have many of the webcamboy clips and don't want to spend time downloading clips that I already have.

Thanks;
Mark

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

Thanks Pierced! I don't have a lot of his vids, thanks for posting them.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

pierced4ya...
a nice-looking handsome blond guy
nice blond hairy ass and legs...a gr8 cock...hole, butt, legs, feet, toes...
a self-fuck would be a great webcam vid as well with such a wondeful cock, shaped and sized for solo-fucking! a flexible cock that doesnt hardens and erects so damn quickly, wat more d' u want?
Last edited by sssf guest on Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

sssf guest

advise 2 webcamboy

Post by sssf guest »

Dear sweet horniest handsome blond Webcam boy: work more on your breathin and stretchin. u seem 2 have difficulty breathin when ss. practice some x b4 filming. try having ur cock inside when still semi-erected....it turns u more horny & let it erect inside! When in a sittin position on the chair, havin ur cock inside, try liftin it in one hand down from balls instead of liftin ur legs with ur 2 hands. Somexs u lift ur cock from the upper parts so as to suck it...& it seems 2 tease u more...u want a better penetration, & it shows.
Try lyin on ur back, stretchin to "C" position (as u did in parts 9 and 10), stretch as much as u can...& give it x. U were better at part 10...work on breathing. Be closer to a wall or partition, so ur legs and feet can rest and the load will thus be devided. and try to pull ur butt towards the rest of the body (ur head & mouth), instead of usin ur hands on ur cock...hands help more in stretchin. try havin a pillow under ur back. With time. ur body comes closer & closer...u're already gr8, but these r some hopefully healthier hints....for a body like urs. In part 10, penetration (sucking) was gr8 & horny...but again, breathin needs more practice. DON'T OVERWORK URSELF, U'LL GET MORE TIRED...
I believe till now "C" is the most suitable position 4 u!
Later on when u're fine in that "C" position, try the "X" position, always usin any piece of furniture or a wall to support ur legs & feet as well. Ur whole body will come closer 2 itself... By doin so, i'm sure u can have ur balls self-sucked as well...remember u r already good at it, & u ss easily....just practice different other positions. try also not 2 drink....b on empty stomach.
U're so good anyway! I like ur vids a lot!
I also believe ur asshole is shaped 2 b auto-plugged as well. Y not try self-fuckin? Ur dick doesnt get hard quickly, which is an aset (beside its perfect size for sf). u can plug ur ass when ur cock is still unerected or half ercted....a wonderful feeling 2 have it grow hard inside! Unlike what others may think, when u r careful enough, sf is the saiesf thg 2 do...u dont get viruses and illneses...a guarantee from all sf members...i've been doin it for more than 10 yrs now!
U r good @ filmin! Best wishes 4 the new ss vid...& perhaps a brand new sf! KEEP US POSTED!

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I'm with the guy who would like screen shots. Except for the first and last, these are big files. Personally, I'd like to know if any have cum shots and which positions are used in each.

Thanks for the excellent work!