Finally i can lick the tip of my dick!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

frstone

Finally i can lick the tip of my dick!

Post by frstone »

Hello guys,

after years on and off practicing, i got an intense training in the last weeks, after i felt really flexible one day.
Last week i finally got to lick the tip of my dick, and, after two days of achieving it, i got a massive back pain. I still train tho, just lightly :-) I realize i lost a lot of flexibility in the phase of few days.

Today i got my back pain gone, (thanks for the tips on this site!) and i can finally lick the tip of my dick almost comfortably!

Took me quite a long time tho, today i have a special 2 hours session of stretching. :)

Would love to hear from you guys, how long did you stretch beforehand, or how long did it takes to get the whole head in my mouth.. :)

colcamp

Re: Finally i can lick the tip of my dick!

Post by colcamp »

I remeber when it used to take an hour just o get to the lick...now I can lean over and lick no problem w/out stretching. Took alot of time effort. Keep going it's amazing how flexible I have become. Now when warmed up can get a few inches of shaft in...working towards deepthroat. Keep working and listen to your body, if it doesn't feel right STOP.

frstone

Re: Finally i can lick the tip of my dick!

Post by frstone »

Hey! Thanks for the reply and the motivation!

It felt quite Ok during the session, I have the feeling I can just push it more eventho its a bit hurst. Just being really careful no to injure my back. i Kinda have a sore back tho.. .so I'm posting a pic of me and ask you guys if i have the right posture, and where should i bend more.

Pic removed.