Went for it. Hurt.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

GlabrousSuckVoid

Went for it. Hurt.

Post by GlabrousSuckVoid »

How long do you need to stretch before hand. One night I was able to reach and get the tip into my mouth. So I went for it and kind of hurt my back.
I am good now. Any tips.

blacksunshineaz

Re: Went for it. Hurt.

Post by blacksunshineaz »

There's no real answer for that as everyone is different. Personally I need an hour or so of warm up before I can make contact. I don't have that kind of time and privacy anymore so I rarely try it.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Take some time and read through the forums here at solosuck.com - lots and lot of info on what has worked for different men, and you get to look at lots of hot pics and videos, too ;)

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Totally depends on the day!

There are times where it is just a bend over and deep throat day. Alternatively, there are days where I settled with a slightly different hand-based fantasy. Personally, I'm better at the end of the day, and especially after an hour of edging while sitting with my back awkwardly propped so as to limber my lumber and thoracic vertebrea.

-Petey Troy