Horny Self Sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

tosserboi

Horny Self Sucking

Post by tosserboi »

hey do any guys suck the piss out of there cock as well as there cum?

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

cumon guys, some of u must suck ths piss from ur cock?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

not me, man! sometimes if my bladder fills a little while i'm having a long session and i squeeze a little bit out, i have to go rinse the taste out of my mouth before i can continue. i know some folks are into water sports (and more power to them!), but drinking piss is pretty high on my turn-off list...

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

go to my profile and scan my posts
"A picture is worth a thousand dollars."

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

elrond, that is so horny. i cant wait 2 try that...

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I have done this many times while self sucking and really enjoy it. Just like selfing, to make it enjoyable, it is all in the prep. First thing to remember is that urine is the most sterile thing that can come out of your body. In some cultures, drinking one's own urine is considered a way to boost your imune system. I don't like the taste of my piss if I have not been drinking enough water, the taste is very strong and bitter. But if I drink lots of water before a session, it dilutes the urine to almost no taste at all. Drinking 3 or 4 beers does the same thing, and it seems to make the piss a little bit cooler. That must be from the fact that it goes through me so fast. I can also tell the change in taste after drinking a few cups of coffee with a good dose of sugar in each cup. There is a distinct taste of coffee and I can really taste the sugar. But the best thing is that I am on a prescription, Urocet (potassium citrate), to prevent kidney stones from forming, and for a few hours after taking the med, my urine tastes like very diluted lemonade. So I guess it can be said, what goes in must come out.

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

sucking on yer cock while taking a piss is well horny, and piss tastes gr8 after a few beers. mmmmmmmmmmm im gonna be doin this more often.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

I am on a prescription ... what goes in must come out
i remember i was on antibiotics a few years back (doxocycline?), and one time with all the bending and squeezing of a ss session i squeezed a little piss out. like i sad, i don't like the taste in the first place, but the meds affected something and the taste was so bitter it nearly made me vomit. i guess chemicals can affect the taste for better or worse!

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

i woz drinkin water all yesterday and by nite my piss was well sweet an clear, so i spent da early hours drinkin huge piss loads from my cock.

mmmmmmmmm it was very tastey an a huge fuckin turn on. reckon i must hav drunk bout 3 litres.