SS dreams

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

SS dreams

Post by awtoeman »

I know we all have the dreams where were SS'ing. And that is both the ones here and can and can not SS. I recently decided to burn off 30lbs of bodyfat JUST so I can suck my cock again. And it has been quite glorious to once again put my cock in my mouth. But heres the weird thing, now that I can SS again, my dreams where Im SS'ing have increased like 300%!?

aleingang69

Re: SS dreams

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy - that is so great to hear that you're sucking your cock again! Are we going to see some new pics or video here in the forums?

I think it makes sense about the dreams - you've been reminded of how incredibly pleasurable it is so it's on your mind more.

Al

buddhaPIMP

Post by buddhaPIMP »

Now thats dedication for you! Those kinds of dreams are the best. But for me ss dreams are pretty consistant but they are almost always about how much i can get down, hah just like in real life.

gebro

Post by gebro »

It's been a while since I had a SS dream, and even longer since I even attempted to SS, but one of the great advantages in my dreams was the fact that my cock was always enormously long and could be reached easily...unlike reality!
That, as much as anything, made the dreams memorable!

glanceshaft

Post by glanceshaft »

My dream become my biggest desire, as I wrote on the forum...I allways dream that I am able to put him in my mouth without any problem from the begining while he is still soft and small and than to sense him groving in my wet and warm mouth and than suck him from the tip to the botoom and again and again nad again untill I come directlly and deeply in my throath and the semem would be everywere......I manage that only once in reality and it was sooooooo goooood....now I want it to do it again....just the same way as it was...

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

I love those dreams, I think I have a SS dream about two or three times a week and I always wake up super hard and horny and ready to beat out a cum load :P