lost time

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

thedoctor

lost time

Post by thedoctor »

Trying my best to get my cock back in my mouth. Ive lost that flexibility over the past year. With my legs over my head i still have about 3 inches. I can lick my tip and i enjoyed cumming in my own mouth after several months.... this something i know that must be worked on.

rubbed

Re: lost time

Post by rubbed »

I have a feeling you'll be able to achieve your goal; however it could take several months to do so. I understood your first post regarding this, stated that you basically stopped doing SS regularly for a year. Well, your going to have to probobly take it slow just like a person would, starting out doing SS.
However I do feel your flexiblity will come a little quicker than a beginner's would. With your knowledge of what it takes to get to your goal, and most likely stopping SS for a year, should not put you in the catagory as a beginner.
I would stick to a routine of trying SS no more than two times a week, while streching in between. Sometimes the harder and more you try, can slow your over all progress. Be patient, and study the posts on here. You might be suprised how much information you have forgotten; such as, postions, stretching, breathing, when not to eat or drink and so-forth.
I personally have not taken a year off. I just started doing this two years ago; but I definately know what it takes for a beginner. So I would look at your SS from a beginners perspective, while keeping in mind that you have expierance and most likely will get closer to your goal quicker than what a beginner would.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Rubbed - excellent advice.

Let us know if you have specific questions, thedoctor.

Al

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

Lots of slow stretching and relaxing my spine since the weekend.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I got my tip and and the first inch. It felt so good. I can't wait for more. My cum was great as I had my tongue fully around my tip and my cum just flowed in my mouth
Last edited by thedoctor on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man - glad you're getting back there. Take it slow and enjoy!

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

Still enjoying just my tip and a little more. Not pushing to hard. I tried doing a sitting position instead of the plow position. That took a bit of work and i was able to swallow my cum without getting out of position,but i still cant get more than the tip still.

blown66

Post by blown66 »

I know what you mean. I've been doing this pretty consistently for about 1 1/2 years. At first, I could only get about six inches away. I kept doing it and was getting closer and closer. I usually take a hot bath for about 1/2 hour and then I go into my closet which is super warm from a space heater that I have turned on. Having a warm room helps you sweat a little bit which makes you slippery so arms and legs can slide into position easier. The first time I was able to lick the tip, I came so hard!!! I couldn't believe I actually made mouth to cock contact! I get better all the time by stretching my legs over my head and doing some yoga. Just taking it easy and letting gravity do it's job. As I write this, I have been able to get my mouth completely around the head of my cock and some of the shaft. Sometimes I push it a little too much an am a little sore afterwards, but a hot bath and I'm fine the next day. It has gotten to the point where it's pretty comfortable to get into the X-position and stay there without any discomfort. It feels so good to be contorted so much while sucking my cock. I sorta go into a trance and it's zenlike. I really like the X-position and find it to be a total turn on. To be able to get my legs behind my head while watching myself in the mirror sucking my cock and pumping loads of cum down my throat is amazing!. I think after a while it gets easier and easier. Just have to keep practicing. Such a hot hobby!
I love sucking cock!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - sounds great, blown66 - love to see some pictures or video!

Al

thegoodsexlife

Post by thegoodsexlife »

Blown 66 I really like how you mentioned ''To be able to get my legs behind my head while watching myself in the mirror sucking my cock and pumping loads of cum down my throat is amazing!'' It makes me so want to be able to do the same and helps to keep me motivated. Thanks!
Ace Card
Spice it up!
http://thegoodsexlife.blogspot.ca (18+)

buddhaPIMP

Post by buddhaPIMP »

Blown66, im there with you 100% on the 'trance and zenlike' part of selfsucking, besides cumming thats the best part of it.