Having a stomach/rib problem

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Norwegianguy

Having a stomach/rib problem

Post by Norwegianguy »

Hello!
When I try to selfsuck my ribs always crash in my stomach. I have tried to suck in my stomach and then pushed down to try and get the ribs over my stomach but I just don`t get it to work. I`m using the C position because with that position I get closest to my cock. I can actually suck (yes suck) the tip of my cock, but can`t get any more because of my rib/stomach problem. After I have tried to selfsuck I can see red line marks in my skin where the ribs are.

What should I do to fix this problem? Remove ribs is not an option...

rubbed

Re: Having a stomach/rib problem

Post by rubbed »

For the last six months I have problems with my stomach being pushed up into my chest. I'm not 100 percent sure if it is due to SS or not; because it happens ususally a day or two afterwards. What I have found is doing hip flexor stretches helps.
Knelling on just my knees with hands on hips, back straight; I put right or left leg out; about a three fourths leg length and which ever leg is out I put hand on the knee of the same side leg. Then I push my pelvis out as far as possible (slowly). The best way to describe it is; pretend your screwing doggy style and are pushing your dick out and upwards. I know that sounds weird but it the best way that I could remember how I achieved such good stretches. Reapet with the other leg (hip).
Once you have stretched out the hip, stay in that posistion, take a deep breathe, blow out and relax your stomach muscles. Breathe in and out like this about three times. Iv'e found this to be a relaxing stomach stretch and seem to help with the pain. I can actually hear gurgling in my diaphram when I do this. I'm not one to give an actual diagnosis for this; but I believe it causes my stomach area to relax and drop. I've noticed also that when I look up to the celing, during this stretch it even gives more and quicker results.
I'm sure you can find alot of videos on the internet on hip flexor stretchs. I just wanted to give you my advice and what has worked for me. Also you might want to try doing this stretch during a SS routine. hopefully it will hellp keep your stomach from crashing into the ribs.
Another thing to definitly try is relaxing the stomach during the C posistion, try not to use your stomach mulces. Takeing deep breathes in and out during the C Posistion should help to achieve keeping stomach muscles relaxed.
I think it's always good to take a break when there are phyisical problems. I know it sucks sometimes to take a break, but looking at the big picture you'll be better off.
Let me know if there is something on here that you do not understand. Try and post on this same post because if you don't understand my explanation; others might not understand it either.

Norwegianguy

Re: Having a stomach/rib problem

Post by Norwegianguy »

I think I understand, a couple of words was new to me tough but I will just use google translate for that :)
I will definitely try out this stretch method when I have time. Hope it works for me