a SS questioin I thought Id NEVER ask

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

a SS questioin I thought Id NEVER ask

Post by awtoeman »

Gentlemen, is the ability to SS even rare anymore? There are SO MANY videos out there now, and its mentioned ALL the time in the mainstream.

Id say 10 or 15 years ago it was rare. But Im thinking its a pretty common thing now.

Your thoughts?

rand0m

Re: a SS questioin I thought Id NEVER ask

Post by rand0m »

I think more exposure than anything. There is a lot of things the internet has made "mainstream".

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i agree. i don't think the ability is any less rare...i think it is just the internet's shrinking of the world. i have talked to a lot of folks through here and other sites, and i have met selfers from brazil to turkey, to spain, to scotland, to south africa, and australia.

i think having a place like this where people come together from all over the world makes it seem like there are more people doing it because they are all gathered in one place.

as far as 'mainstream', i think that is more of the same...as more of us talk about it, it becomes less 'taboo' and more socially acceptable, and then more guys come out of the 'self-sucking closet'.

"of course that's just my opinion...i could be wrong" - dennis miller

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I'd guess it's a combination of the two. I think more guys are trying it because they see it online and either discovering that they can do it, or sticking with it in a way they might not if they didn't have pics and video of men - like our amazing Happy Boy - who show them that it is possible.

I am very proud of whatever role I've played in getting more men around the world slurpin' on their own hard cocks!

Al

colcamp

Post by colcamp »

I think it's mostly because of you and your site Al.

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

We can all agree on one thing; is that this is the best inspirational site and of course thank you Al for you being our mentor!!!