Deeper than ever before!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

AlwaysCummin

Deeper than ever before!

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I'm currently in the middle of a self suck session, and I just had to pop over here for a bit to tell about my new record! Today I was able to suck an entire ball into my mouth at once! Still can't quite get both of them in at once, but this is definitely new ground for me! It feels surprisingly good! I'm also really hitting the back of my throat hard with my cock!

vegetix

Re: Deeper than ever before!

Post by vegetix »

Sounds great. My last session I got my balls in my mouth, but I'm still just brushing my throat. Don't push too far like I usually do when I make new progress.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

congrats!
i have gotten my cock and both balls in my mouth before, but it was honestly more of a chore than it was enjoyable...
there is something magical about hitting the back of your own throat, isn't there? the physical feeling itself is great, but just thinking about what i am doing when it happens usually pushes me over the edge pretty quickly!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Go, go, go, AlwaysCummin!

We are honored that you would take a break from an amazing solo blowjob to give us a progress report!

Unless you have Pharyngeal Clitoris Syndrome as Linda Lovelace did in Deep Throat ;) I'd say the thrill of the cock-in-the-throat feeling is purely psychological - and that is in no way meant to diminish it, because - fuck, it is INCREDIBLE to feel the head of your hard prick driving down your throat.

Balls and sack in the mouth, on the other hand, is one of the sweetest sensations a man (a least this one) can experience. It may take some getting used to, but once you get there it is pure heaven to be able to lick, suck, nibble and - a personal favorite here - rub your beard-stubble on your nutsack.

We would love to see some pics or video!

AL

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Ok, here are a couple of pics to show approximately how deep I'm getting. These were from the session before the one mentioned above, so they're not quite as deep as I was talking about in my original post. Unfortunately I didn't have the camera set up at the time.
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - beautiful!

n_aguiar

Post by n_aguiar »

Envy!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Thanks. It's much easier to get deeper now that I've learned how to approach from the correct angle. That, plus stretching regularly and taking my time when warming up also helps a lot. It's pretty much every time now that I'm able to feel the tip of my penis pressing against the back of my throat.